Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what to do when your in walmart
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
KilluhErick
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!

1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"

14 Ways to Get Kicked Out of WalMart!

1-wander through the store dressed in all black with a fake walkie-talkie humming the Mission Impossible theme. When someone asks what you're doing, scream "LOOK OUT!" and push them behind a shelf
2-Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly after they take one.
3-Buy 350 packets of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!" once the cashier tells you the price
4-Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask someone where you can find some "musical devices"
5-when the announcer-thing comes on, throw yourself on the floor and scream "THE VOICES!THEY'RE BACK!"
6-start a fish stick fight
7-walk up to random people and give them giant bear hugs. Then scream "I MISSED YA, MAN!"
8-(this requires a friend) Jump in a cart and have a friend push you around screaming "The British are coming!"
9-walk up to an employee and murmur "code red in aisle 3" and see what they do
10-attempt to fly off a high shelf
11-throw confetti on random people walking into the store
12-whisper "I know your "little secret"' to people in the checkout line
13-stand inside the freezer at the frozen food section
14-walk up to empoyees and whisper "I saw dead people...They want me to take you away...to aisle 8...

manny-the-dino
Moved to Humor

I saw this on Myspace a loooong time ago. Funny stuff.
Maccabee
QUOTE(KilluhErick @ Mar 2 2009, 08:22 AM) *
13-stand inside the freezer at the frozen food section

HAHA! So gonna do that! haha.
So old by the way.
creole
I've always rickrolled the whole WalMart by putting a CD player the intercom, and play the whole song. LOL
manny-the-dino
^LOL wow. How did people react?

We recently went to Walmart & my brother went over to play with the stereos. He turned it on & it was on full blast. I just started cracking up. He tried to walk away like nothing happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.