Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Young Buck Promo Thing lol
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
deteam
tried doin something with text . . . was borred feedback and ways 2 improve please

***EDITED***

I lightened it up and changed the font . . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
creole
Please note that your credit should be small but able to blend in with the picture.
Have you tried using a different texture?
deteam
no lol . . . i followed a tutorial 4 da text and thats how it came out lol text is my weak point . . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
LaRachel
I actually really like it. Something about the colors makes me happy, not sure what it is though. The color you have for the font now though doesn't quite go with it though.. maybe a light color. I think the text would look nice with a glowing feel to it.
manny-the-dino
I agree with TJ on the animated sparkles & with Thomas on the credit. The animated sparkles would add some pizazz to the graphic & remember that watermarks should be discrete as they take away from the graphic. I think your edit looks better but I'm not really feeling the font.
markmejia
It's alright. But get a better font, probably one that's not a default font on your computer.
deteam
QUOTE(Markster @ Mar 4 2009, 12:21 AM) *
It's alright. But get a better font, probably one that's not a default font on your computer.

shifty.gif any suggestions . . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.