Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Createblog Image Issues
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Pages: 1, 2
PockyMonster
Hello I'm new to the forums, but I am a long CB user. For some reason recently, I am unable to see images on this site particular. In addition, images from the layouts here are not showing up on the sites like myspace. I have tried restarting my computer so I don't know what else to do. Please help. =] Here are screenshots of my problem:

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
Harp
I have the same problem, and I did everything, but nothing worked.
I eventually switched browsers. Try IE or Netscape.
Maccabee
hmmm your using mozzila firefox. You may have accidentally blocked images from cb.
I think if you go to properties>content>loads images automatically>exceptions>you may find that cb is blocked.
Or right click the little sqaure where there is no image and there may be an unblock option, or click show image.
Tomates
im using mozzilla right now and i can see all the images
Harp
^Same.
PockyMonster
QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 15 2009, 12:50 PM) *
hmmm your using mozzila firefox. You may have accidentally blocked images from cb.
I think if you go to properties>content>loads images automatically>exceptions>you may find that cb is blocked.
Or right click the little sqaure where there is no image and there may be an unblock option, or click show image.

I tried what you stated, but CB isn't blocked. T-T
manny-the-dino
Does this only happen on cB? Maybe your connection's not good.
dilligrout
For some reason none of the Layouts or Graphics will show up for me.
It could possibly be my browser.. but it's been doing this since about 3am last night. none of the previews will work either. Did cB go over its bandwith?
Mickey
I think it's your computer because images are showing fine on mine. Try giving it time, see if it fixes itself in a while.
escamilla
yeah they've been out for since 3AM last night and still aren't up for me yet. Am i the only one have this problem still?
deadvioletradio
same here with images not showing up. i tried viewing the image and it told me the server could not be found.
Mickey
Read this topic.
Harp
so is everyone having this problem?

because i'm having it on all my browsers (ff, netscape, chrome and opera), and it happened a couple of weeks ago, too. =/
manny-the-dino
Yeah I think everyone's having this problem. It should clear up on its own.
Harp
Alrighty, thanks :D
Tung
Ain't working guys. sad.gif
superstitious
What's the hubbub, bub? (Are you getting an error message?)
Tung
No, just go to any cb profile Rebecca, and you can see that pictures are not loading. Only showing white blank stuff.
superstitious
Gotcha. I thought that you meant that you were unable to upload images, my bad. Shoot, that sucks.

Layout images aren't working for me right now.

edit - images aren't working in general.
r0w3n
me either.
technicolour
The image servers are probably down. Again.

Whooppeee!! [/sarcasm
Tung
Damn this totally sucks. How am I suppose to check out new cute girls on cB now. mad.gif
superstitious
Tung, you might have to *gasp* read a book or something. :(

Or just browse here. :p
Mikeplyts
It's happening to me too. stubborn.gif
manny-the-dino
Topics Merged

Guys, it's happening to everyone lol. It should clear up on it's own.
XforeveryourzX
I actually have this same problem. I tried checking out the images through IE & Firefox, and through a good internet connection but the images from CB still don't seem to be working...
manny-the-dino
Haha k I deed it.

(Topics Merged... again)
heyo-captain-jack
cbimg6 is down then? I hadn't noticed it until now.

Edit:

JU-SUN, SAVE CB!
Amaranthus
Tell it to hurry uppppp!
heyo-captain-jack
We're slowly falling apart.

I think he gave up on us.

Edit:

If cb goes down, what are nerds like me supposed to do? (cbc doesn't count, so shut up)

All my forums are dying. Facepunch is down, and cb is collapsing. 4chan is filled with newfags. 12chan is filled with pedos. OwnagePranks is filled with idiots. Myspace sucks, Facebook sucks. Deviantart is filled with furfags. I'm doing my best to avoid fchan. I'm b& from Newgrounds.
hypnotique
Oh wow i thought it was just my computer being dumb so i didnt think really much into it.
Mikeplyts
Hey, you do realize that like all of the graphics and layouts won't have the images appear at the moment since they get transferred to cb's image servers. Uh-oh. mellow.gif
LittleMissSunshine
ohhhh nooooooo ):
heyo-captain-jack
f*ck, you're right.
Ju-Sun needs to move quickly.

Has anybody told him about this yet?
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Feb 27 2009, 07:49 PM) *
Hey, you do realize that like all of the graphics and layouts won't have the images appear at the moment since they get transferred to cb's image servers. Uh-oh. mellow.gif

I don't really get your post but I think you're talking about the queue. The images in the queue won't show up so no one can review submissions. Also there's a disclaimer up top when you go to submit something, telling you the servers are down.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Feb 27 2009, 09:52 PM) *
I don't really get your post but I think you're talking about the queue. The images in the queue won't show up so no one can review submissions. Also there's a disclaimer up top when you go to submit something, telling you the servers are down.

None of the images in the layouts, graphics, tutorials, or scripts section show up for anyone.

Somebody needs to fix.
manny-the-dino
^Plus cB space.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(decaydancefbr @ Feb 27 2009, 09:58 PM) *
Won't it just eventually fix itself?

No. Ju-Sun has to reset the server.
moorepocket
cbstaff is not working either.
technicolour
QUOTE(moorepocket @ Feb 27 2009, 10:33 PM) *

Did it ever start working again?
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(moorepocket @ Feb 27 2009, 10:33 PM) *

Old news. Does Ju-Sun know that his shit is broken?

Does he have his own servers or does he use paid hosting?
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(technicolour @ Feb 27 2009, 08:34 PM) *
Did it ever start working again?

Yeah it did.

I guess we're just going to have to wait again "/
technicolour
Fuuunnnnnn.

Now the queue is going to go up to, like, 100000000 graphics. Right when we were keeping it's numbers low. sad.gif

heyo-captain-jack
Fuuu-
technicolour
QUOTE(9001 @ Feb 27 2009, 10:39 PM) *
Fuuu-

-dge!

heyo-captain-jack
Close enough.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(technicolour @ Feb 27 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Now the queue is going to go up to, like, 100000000 graphics. Right when we were keeping it's numbers low. sad.gif

I know! That's what I was thinking. dgvbsnfv
heyo-captain-jack
More like 16, 32, 2, 3.
technicolour
QUOTE(9001 @ Feb 27 2009, 10:46 PM) *
More like 16, 32, 2, 3.

Give it time. I promise, it'll get insane soon enough.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.