Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tung tung tung.
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Pages: 1, 2
sixfive
but if you're going to warn people for bashing, pick better offenses and stop being a hypocrite :]
saintsaens
Tung's excuse for my warning level increase: pooh.gif
Tribal J_Rome
brooklyneast05
what'd you get warned for steven
sixfive
idk ill have to look in my inbox but it was way less worse than 90% of my posts :[ I should be at like, 100%
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Feb 25 2009, 11:09 PM) *
idk ill have to look in my inbox but it was way less worse than 90% of my posts :[ I should be at like, 100%

then who cares. you deserve a warning regardless so whether you think he warned you for the best possible thing is sort of irrelevant isn't it?

i don't get it
sixfive
no way mang, no way. seems he only warns when he comes under teh spoootttttlightttttt instead of being consistent :] behaves well for a bit and hands out a few warnings, then reverts
brooklyneast05
eh, i really don't see how he's all that different than the rest of the mods
sixfive
I do :] I guess I've been given a gift, a divine gift you might say, that exposes everyone's true self on the wide world of createBlog!

Some mods hand out warnings and ish, but the majority of their posting is held to a certain standard. I dare say, when posting, they use...

tact.
heyo-captain-jack
Tact?

Impossible.
Simba
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Feb 25 2009, 10:18 PM) *
I dare say, when posting, they use...

tact.
AWW HAAAAIIIIL NAAAWW
sixfive
brb, i just went there!
sixfive
oh and the last three were:

posting picture of another cB member without permission.
Posting pictures of people without their consent
not thumbing image
brooklyneast05
examples of where tact needs to be used _unsure.gif i don't know what instances we're referring to when talking about that.

do you just mean you want someone else besides tung to warn you

sixfive
hmm, i dont know, i didnt really have a specific goal when making this thread, i just kinda did
brooklyneast05
for some reason i thought that might be the case stubborn.gif
sixfive
actin like you know me
brooklyneast05
i need to let the staff speak for themselves imo
batman
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

AW YEAH, AINT THAT FRESH
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GET DOWN LIKE THAT
Joanne
^ LOL thank you for that Mel.
batman
:D
brooklyneast05
go post something good on tumblr imo melissa
batman
u dont like my contribution in this thread, huh sad.gif

lol but norwegion recycling does a mashup of that song + teenage dirtbag. nyeh! this so made my day.
brooklyneast05
it's pretty good, it's better than the majority i'd say.

i wanna read good shit on tumblr nobody is really posting anything. i hadn't posted either today though so i can't say much. nothings catchin my eye today stubborn.gif
Simba
<3 Mel
batman
QUOTE(heartquasm @ Feb 25 2009, 10:41 PM) *
lol but norwegion recycling does a mashup of that song + teenage dirtbag. nyeh! this so made my day.

i went to post this on tumblr, but it says i reached my 1 song/day max sad.gif
Maccabee
Why do people keep making random, short, conversation threads. I think someone needs to start not closing but deleting them. Especially all the I <3 ____'s
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(jcp @ Feb 26 2009, 12:47 AM) *
Why do people keep making random, short, conversation threads. I think someone needs to start not closing but deleting them. Especially all the I <3 ____'s

weren't those moved to the vip lounge?
Maccabee
Im not sure. I hope so.
Simba
you wouldn't be complaining if there was one for you
BOSS
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Feb 25 2009, 09:23 PM) *
you wouldn't be complaining if there was one for you
but that will never happen unless you beg someone or make it yourself
Maccabee
I would still be complaining. Just not about mine. haha.
Simba
shoryuken
tung treet prince so nice... butt u guys.. he SLAP left n rite.. loool.gif loool.gif

QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Feb 25 2009, 10:05 PM) *

loool.gif loool.gif..
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Feb 25 2009, 10:18 PM) *
I do :] I guess I've been given a gift, a divine gift you might say, that exposes everyone's true self on the wide world of createBlog!

Some mods hand out warnings and ish, but the majority of their posting is held to a certain standard. I dare say, when posting, they use...

tact.

LMAO...
rnicron
back to tung, he warned me the other day for saying "stfu pussy." i'd like to point out that more than half the stuff he says is worse than that.
Tung
Would you also like to point out those posts.
rnicron
don't deny it. you constantly call people f*gs among other things. i don't need to search your posts to prove it.
Tung
Yeah, cuz I haven't called anyone a f*g in a awhile, that's why you can't find any posts. You're just basing your assumptions on my past reputation.

Are you saying you shouldn't have gotten warn for saying "stfu pussy"?
misoshiru
tung, you've replied in the midst of spam fests and have not done anything to stop it. not to mention, "stfu pussy" is not as bad as some of the other things that have recently posted on this forum. if you're going to take a harsh stance on members, then do it consistently.
superstitious
QUOTE(Tung @ Feb 26 2009, 01:00 PM) *
Would you also like to point out those posts.

I'm sort of curious as well as to what/where these posts are.

I've called Tung out before, he knows that (and staff certainly knows that), but I don't know that he deserves a callout thread at this point in time. That and well, I just don't understand why these things can't be expressed in mod feedback. There's a page or so of people discussing birthdays and what not (and Steve, you were one of those posting about birthdays in mod feedback) so why not actually use that thread for what it was intended to be there for?

Why not just have an invididual thread for everyone on staff so that people can express their concerns in the staff member's thread? haha

I mean all of this lightly, though. Just sort of shaked my head a bit.
rnicron
QUOTE(Tung @ Feb 26 2009, 01:03 PM) *
Yeah, cuz I haven't called anyone a f*g in a awhile, that's why you can't find any posts. You're just basing your assumptions on my past reputation.

Are you saying you shouldn't have gotten warn for saying "stfu pussy"?
i called you out last time on these posts when i called you a f*g and you had called someone a f*g twice, a couple of days before. how is that not proof? i never said it was happening now, but you can't hold the rules against us that you don't follow. you remind me of my assistant manager who is invisible to the rules that she makes.
brooklyneast05
you said tung "constantly" calls people f*gs. calling someone a f*g twice, months ago, doesn't seem very "constant" to me.

i do not understand
rnicron
ok, constantly is on the fence for bashing, as in says the things we get warned for.
misoshiru
eg. this thread: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218833
should have been moved to VIP. tung posted a smiley and left it at that.
sixfive
he's gone through these periods of good behavior before, and when people stop paying attention to him he returns to the way he was. i can't imagine he'll say anything questionable any time soon, but once the spotlight's on someone else then he will :]

on another note, ordered my kobe 4s shoe people
superstitious
QUOTE(misoshiru @ Feb 26 2009, 02:30 PM) *
eg. this thread: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218833
should have been moved to VIP. tung posted a smiley and left it at that.

That, I think, is a problem with overall mod consistency. It seemed like for a while, those type of threads were being allowed and all of a sudden they were starting to get moved over to VIP. I'm not justifying the lack of moving, I'm just saying that with regards to threads like that in particular, there should be an overall agreement about where they should end up ultimately.
sixfive
QUOTE(superstitious @ Feb 26 2009, 03:41 PM) *
That, I think is a problem with overall mod consistency. It seemed like for a while, those type of threads were being allowed and all of a sudden they were starting to get moved over to VIP. I'm not justifying the lack of moving, I'm just saying that with regards to threads like that in particular, there should be an overall agreement about where they should end up ultimately.

rebecca whens your birthday?
superstitious
It passed. :(

Congratulations on your recent purchase. :) Also, your Single White Female thing with Jusun's avatar/signature is creepy. :p

But yeah... overall consistency.
brooklyneast05
i agree with thomas
misoshiru
QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 26 2009, 04:37 PM) *
I agree about his past performance, however, I'm not on the same side with you guys on this more recent issue of giving out warnings. I believe that he's trying his best to preform better as a mod. Just last night, after he sent me a PM about something, I've been on edge lately, so I responded back pretty harshly about it. He saw the problem, and corrected it on spot without question. So no, I don't think he's being hypocritical, I think you guys are forcing his past on him.

he tried to perform better as a mod a few months ago too. after a few weeks he went back to before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.