Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: are boys or girls worse?
Forums > Community Center > Debate
PurpleDaze112
Everyone always says girls are worse. I think they're each about the same. What do you think? I mean who's meaner/bitchier.
mipadi
JERRY: They also have an atomic wedgie. Now the goal there is to actually get the waistband on top of the head. Very rare.

ELAINE: Boys are sick.

JERRY: Well, what do girls do?

ELAINE: We just tease someone 'til they develop an eating disorder.
Blyat
QUOTE(mipadi @ Feb 25 2009, 03:58 PM) *
JERRY: They also have an atomic wedgie. Now the goal there is to actually get the waistband on top of the head. Very rare.

ELAINE: Boys are sick.

JERRY: Well, what do girls do?

ELAINE: We just tease someone 'til they develop an eating disorder.

Lol, so true
Tomates
Guys tend to show toughness through physical violence and girls verbally fight more so its more mentally.
illriginal
QUOTE(PurpleDaze112 @ Feb 25 2009, 03:15 PM) *
Everyone always says girls are worse. I think they're each about the same. What do you think? I mean who's meaner/bitchier.

Females.... lets say they are equal in bitchiness... then the female's time of the month comes, female wins for the bitchiest.

Just sayin'
BOSS
man this is a dumb topic, both genders have their own problems and to the quality of each problem depends on the person themselves, completely subjective
illriginal
QUOTE(BOSS @ Feb 25 2009, 05:12 PM) *
man this is a dumb topic, both genders have their own problems and to the quality of each problem depends on the person themselves, completely subjective

The perfect example ^

But it could be that they simply stuck the tampon in the wrong hole.
BOSS
QUOTE(illmortal @ Feb 25 2009, 02:43 PM) *
But it could be that they simply stuck the tampon in the wrong hole.

only you'd be dumb enough to do that
karmakiller
QUOTE(BOSS @ Feb 25 2009, 04:12 PM) *
hug.gif
Tung
I'm telling reidar you are cheating on him with Kevin
karmakiller
:( It was just a hug, with hands above the waist.

This topic is too vague to be taken seriously.
creole
I think genders shouldn't really be judged. mellow.gif
To some degree, boys will most likely be physical-advantage-wise.
Girls seem to be more mature.
LittleMissSunshine
i think dee should hug whoever she wants to hung tung. :P plus, it'll make kevin feel special. hehe.

anywho, i think were about the same. girls have insane complaints and guys like to brag. either way, the only difference is guys have 1 one thing and girls have two things.
creole
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Feb 25 2009, 05:47 PM) *
the only difference is guys have 1 one thing and girls have two things.

LOL SO TRUEEE, unless you can't trans.
Tsukuyomi-No-Mokoto
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Feb 25 2009, 07:51 PM) *
:( It was just a hug, with hands above the waist.
This topic is too vague to be taken seriously.

i second this
Insurmountable
This is stupid.

both genders have their own problems and to the quality of each problem depends on the person themselves, completely subjective

Melie
no two people are the same so it doesn't matter the gender.
Uronacid
Girls suck. Guys don't, unless they're gay.
kryogenix
Boys go to college to get more knowledge. Girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider.
emberfly
^ more stupider? :O
Be-Faithful
Boys > Girls.

Historically and physically. But of course, girls are indispensable for wash up and reproduction.
hypnotique
Transexuals.

Ditherliss
None are better or worse. Everyone has their own personality and thought processing techniques. Saying one is better then the other is not only Sexist, it's near Racist. Thats like saying "Who's better? Whites or Blacks?"! Seriously guys...
Deospeon
Since this is a male dominated society.
I'll say, Girls are worse. They get corrupted alot sooner that boys do.
Uronacid
QUOTE(Ditherliss @ Mar 6 2009, 04:19 PM) *
None are better or worse. Everyone has their own personality and thought processing techniques. Saying one is better then the other is not only Sexist, it's near Racist. Thats like saying "Who's better? Whites or Blacks?"! Seriously guys...

You stupid nig, get out of here.
hypnotique
QUOTE(Deospeon @ Mar 7 2009, 12:43 PM) *
Since this is a male dominated society.
I'll say, Girls are worse. They get corrupted alot sooner that boys do.

LOL WUT
Ditherliss
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Mar 7 2009, 08:19 PM) *
You stupid nig, get out of here.

Isn't that considered Flame? Whats wrong with accepting someones opinion?
Deospeon
QUOTE(hypnotique @ Mar 8 2009, 07:21 AM) *
LOL WUT

Well This world was always dependent on Men, so If We guys never existed, lets say this world wouldn't have even existed.

Girls are huge perverts. They think everything on the negative side.
emberfly
wow.. sexist to the max... ^ you could say everything you just said about guys.
creole
QUOTE(Deospeon @ Mar 8 2009, 04:22 AM) *
Girls are huge perverts. They think everything on the negative side.

Actually, you got that vice versa, Boys tend to be perverts, and they tend to think things negatively.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Beenly @ Feb 25 2009, 08:34 PM) *
I think genders shouldn't really be judged. mellow.gif
To some degree, boys will most likely be physical-advantage-wise.
Girls seem to be more mature.

Speak for yourself.
It depends from person to person.
shoryuken
moi gitta sai BOY.. lol
Kontroll
QUOTE(PurpleDaze112 @ Feb 25 2009, 03:15 PM) *

What a dumb question. Why is this in debate? Seriously, when it comes down to it, its a matter of culture and society. I'm not going to read through everyone's answers, so if something moderately close to this has been posted, go burn in a fire.

Men are wired to be more logical and rational, and this has been scientifically proven. Generally, depending on the person, when you put a man in a stressful environment, he is more likely to appear calm or in control of the situation even if he is not.

Women tend to talk more about it, and more about their feelings. Letting people know what they think and how they feel. Whether they are happy or very stressed out.

Next time you watch a show for example lets use The Biggest Loser, you will notice that the women are more prone to show their emotion and let people know how they feel.

You're welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.