Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Natural Cleaniness
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Mikeplyts
I know the name for the layout might not be great but what's important is that I made a new site layout. Tell me what you think. _smile.gif

Check it out here.

Or view a screenshot:

click to enlarge
Maccabee
It looks much better!
But its actually prety basic.
I think you need to have a diff bg color for sections. Cause all it it now is a image on the top and some floating divs.
And i dont like how the links enlarge when you hover and how plain they are.
Not much to say about this one but its better.
Melie
very very nice! have you thought about putting like a divider between the 3 columns? it'll help to keep it clean. just my opinion.
emberfly
QUOTE(Melie @ Feb 13 2009, 08:27 PM) *
very very nice! have you thought about putting like a divider between the 3 columns? it'll help to keep it clean. just my opinion.

I agree :D

I love Route 4 ^_^ is that other font Eurostile? :O looks like it.. I love it :)
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 13 2009, 09:11 PM) *
It looks much better!
But its actually prety basic.
I think you need to have a diff bg color for sections. Cause all it it now is a image on the top and some floating divs.
And i dont like how the links enlarge when you hover and how plain they are.
Not much to say about this one but its better.

Ehh, I prefer not have different bg's and the links are really the same size it's just that they become italic when you hover over them.

QUOTE(Melie @ Feb 13 2009, 10:27 PM) *

Hmm...I'll think I'll see into that soon. Thanks. _smile.gif

QUOTE(emberfly @ Feb 13 2009, 10:30 PM) *
I agree :D

I love Route 4 ^_^ is that other font Eurostile? :O looks like it.. I love it :)

Thanks. _smile.gif lol, it was actually called Route 3, well at least that's what it said and the "Eurostile" is actually Century Gothic on a lowered opacity and all but yeah, I guess it does like Eurostile, huh? lol.
emberfly
meh. mine says route 4 :3
none345678
I don't like the header font, or the gray you used. It would look better either a really light gray (almost white) or a really dark gray (almost black) Though it looks undone, I think I like it better than your last.
imperfectionistx
QUOTE(Melie @ Feb 13 2009, 04:27 PM) *

Agreed. And/or spiff up the headers a bit, too.
I like it a lot better though :D
xDarkHope
Much better than your previous attempt. Good job ^_^

also, agreed on dividers for the columns.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.