Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtf @ girl gamers
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
cupcakex
I guess the title is self-explanatory, but the point still remains.

Do you guys do it because you figure she might be easy? Or give you fake pictures of another girl?

Or girls, do you do it because you HAVE to use fake pictures &you don't get that attention irl otherwise?

If it's because of those, don't tell me.

I'm wondering if there are really any other reasons.

/sigh
This is why most of us act like guys, hah.
gojira
what the shit are you talking about? is this about girls playing video games or stealing pictures?
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(cupcakex @ Feb 13 2009, 06:07 PM) *
I guess the title is self-explanatory

yeah for real, you guessed wrong
cupcakex
QUOTE(gojira @ Feb 13 2009, 05:11 PM) *
what the shit are you talking about? is this about girls playing video games or stealing pictures?

First of all, reread.

The point is, I'm tired of people making such a huge deal of females playing any sort of video game. So I want to know if there's any point from "girl gamer" threads, other than what I said.
BOSS
QUOTE(cupcakex @ Feb 13 2009, 02:07 PM) *
I guess the title is self-explanatory, but the point still remains.

Do you guys do it because you figure she might be easy? Or give you fake pictures of another girl?

Or girls, do you do it because you HAVE to use fake pictures &you don't get that attention irl otherwise?

If it's because of those, don't tell me.

I'm wondering if there are really any other reasons.

i still got no f*cking idea whats going on
gojira
reread? you didn't make it clear, obviously. are you on your period or may have stuck the tampon in the wrong hole?

are you talking about using fake pictures for gamer ID?

see, nobody else understands your babble.
heyo-captain-jack
I don't understand this babble.
Tsukuyomi-No-Mokoto
totally useless.....
i'm still waiting for the topic to be cleared up...
superstitious
Are you implying that girl gamers are fake? Or that all girls fake that they game? Because if so, BULLSHIT. ;) I know lots of female gamers who are the real deal, me included. And many of us chicks can kick the guys' asses.

I can't see the correlation between girl gamers and being "easy." In fact, more often than not the opposite applies.

I'll come back to this in a few days to see if some sense can come from this thread. (Seriously, I re-read your post a few times and still, not sure what you're trying to say)
Tomates
QUOTE(cupcakex @ Feb 13 2009, 05:12 PM) *
First of all, reread.

The point is, I'm tired of people making such a huge deal of females playing any sort of video game. So I want to know if there's any point from "girl gamer" threads, other than what I said.

lol what the f*ck is there to re-read? It makes no sense at all. Your saying that girls are just whoring it out or whatever. What does that have to do with games?

what if we just like to play?
LittleMissSunshine
WTF? this topic makes no sense.. i play video games, and i'm not fake at all. i don't give out fake pictures, because i don't even give off pictures. when guys add me, they do try me, but i beat em'. so you are weird.
Blyat
Wait are you implying that girls shound't be playing video games?
thats not stopping me ^^
Insurmountable
Oh god, I didn't understand any of that.

But if Rebs is on the right page with you, then yes real girls play video games and they are damn good. I work at a game store and play games and play online with many of the co workers that are all Guys and can kick their ass.

smash
i'm gonna take a stab at figuring this out. does this have anything to do with playing online with guys? like on xbox?
emberfly
Omfgzzz, Rachell! There's already a topic like this!

pwned by yo own signacha ohmy.gif
gojira
so you should reread all of this _smile.gif i made it so much easier for you. no need to be such a pissypants next time. flowers.gif

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Feb 13 2009, 05:12 PM) *
yeah for real, you guessed wrong

QUOTE(BOSS @ Feb 13 2009, 05:16 PM) *
i still got no f*cking idea whats going on

QUOTE(9001 @ Feb 13 2009, 07:19 PM) *
I don't understand this babble.

QUOTE(Tsukuyomi-No-Mokoto @ Feb 13 2009, 07:21 PM) *
totally useless.....
i'm still waiting for the topic to be cleared up...

QUOTE(superstitious @ Feb 13 2009, 08:00 PM) *
I'll come back to this in a few days to see if some sense can come from this thread. (Seriously, I re-read your post a few times and still, not sure what you're trying to say)

QUOTE(Tomates @ Feb 13 2009, 08:19 PM) *
lol what the f*ck is there to re-read? It makes no sense at all. Your saying that girls are just whoring it out or whatever. What does that have to do with games?

what if we just like to play?

QUOTE(shannlovin @ Feb 13 2009, 08:33 PM) *
WTF? this topic makes no sense.. i play video games, and i'm not fake at all. i don't give out fake pictures, because i don't even give off pictures. when guys add me, they do try me, but i beat em'. so you are weird.

QUOTE(MissUchiha @ Feb 13 2009, 11:29 PM) *
Wait are you implying that girls shound't be playing video games?
thats not stopping me ^^

QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Feb 14 2009, 05:23 PM) *
Oh god, I didn't understand any of that.

But if Rebs is on the right page with you, then yes real girls play video games and they are damn good. I work at a game store and play games and play online with many of the co workers that are all Guys and can kick their ass.
TOOLBAGSIRNUTS
click to enlarge
BOSS
QUOTE(Willzors @ Feb 15 2009, 12:51 AM) *

fire
QUOTE(Tsukuyomi-No-Mokoto @ Feb 14 2009, 11:21 AM) *
i'm

QUOTE(BOSS @ Feb 14 2009, 09:16 AM) *
going

QUOTE(Tomates @ Feb 14 2009, 12:19 PM) *
to

QUOTE(smash415 @ Feb 15 2009, 11:47 AM) *
stab

QUOTE(shannlovin @ Feb 14 2009, 12:33 PM) *
you

U GUIZ R MEEN
Simba
hahaha are we coming up with the most creative ways to hate on this thread?

o i c, dey r very creative
BOSS
QUOTE(superstitious @ Feb 13 2009, 05:00 PM) *
I

QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Feb 15 2009, 02:07 AM) *
r

QUOTE(Tomates @ Feb 13 2009, 05:19 PM) *
whoring
fire

GOOD EFFORT HAI FIVE!
smash
QUOTE(Willzors @ Feb 15 2009, 02:51 AM) *

QUOTE(fire @ Feb 15 2009, 03:59 AM) *
U GUIZ R MEEN

lmao that was hilarious.
xbejoyfulx
haha even though this thread is completely messed up now, i'll try to answer what i THINK is the question.

when i used to play gunbound, people would always accuse me of being a guy or whatever. but i don't care, i'm not playing for the point of trying to prove that i'm a girl. i'm just playing to have fun. you can think whatever you want haha.
dispn0ygonekrazy
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Feb 13 2009, 05:33 PM) *

what a lie HAHA :] who beat you today in cod5???!?!?!?!?!? thats right SUCKA :]
LittleMissSunshine
.... GO AWAY mike.
creole
Girl Gamers = A guy's true dream.

im so luckyyyy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.