Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blending.
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Harp
I don't even do blends, but I decided it wouldn't hurt to do one, saying as I'm bored out of my mind.
click to enlarge

It isn't finished, obviously, but I want to know what should be added, and how it looks so far. Thanks biggrin.gif
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 8 2009, 07:53 PM) *
looks really plain, I hope your future additions bring some more color into it. Plain being I see white, pink and black.

x2.
creole
I think you should add another picture to the blend, and the X brush kinda kills the blending part.

I also notice the left Angelina Jolie's hand is kind of faded. Maybe if you add another blend in the middle, and it'll look better.
ForgiveTheSinner
^agree

You can make it look more abstract if you place the images closer add some textures, play with coloring and such.
Maccabee
I had no clue she had a twin?!
They are looking really old...
Maccabee
QUOTE(divergent @ Feb 8 2009, 09:07 PM) *
mellow.gif Wow........

Um, it's a blend, cause two pictures were merged together on the same plane.

I was joking shifty.gif
But seriously she is old. I dont know how anyone can think she is hott.
none345678
^Although I never found her as hott as everyone made her out to be, I think it's just a bad photo of her.

I would defiantly add some sort of texture, and get rid of the x's. I don't know if I like the font that much either.
manny-the-dino
Yeah it's a bit plain. I would take out the x's because they seem a bit random. Maybe you should edit the images of her first & then blend them so it doesn't look as plain. And I also agree on the fading hand; that's the first thing I noticed. How did you blend this? Like what method? As far as the font goes, I think you should choose another one. I don't know which one to recommend because I don't really see a "theme" going on here. But it's a good start :)
Harp
^The one where you select where you want to put them together, and delete it with the feather or whatever. I dk how to explain it.

Thanks guys, I'm taking a new approach. I'm doing three now, and editing them first.
manny-the-dino
Never heard of that method but I know what you're talking about. Try copying & pasting both images onto a new canvas & have them overlap. Low the opacity on the one overlapping the other to see where it should go. Once you decide on that, get your eraser & erase some of the unnecessary parts. That's what I do & I like how it works. I hope you know what I'm trying to say. pinch.gif

Post them when you get a chance! :)
Maccabee
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Feb 8 2009, 10:12 PM) *
^Although I never found her as hott as everyone made her out to be, I think it's just a bad photo of her.

I would defiantly add some sort of texture, and get rid of the x's. I don't know if I like the font that much either.

It is a very unflattering pic. She is wearing old people clothes and her hair looks really bad.
I also think the x's are kinda random but maybe you could try it again but with like glowing ribbon you know?
Good job though.
ForgiveTheSinner
Oh, you use that way to blend...I find that way harder since you can't really control how much you want feathered unless you keep selecting and stuff.

I use a layermask and a soft brush (use color black) to "erase" the parts that you want. If you find that you erased too much you can just use white and it'll appear. (for PS...dunno bout PSP).
Harp
^I'll try that, thanks biggrin.gif

QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 10 2009, 01:08 PM) *
It is a very unflattering pic. She is wearing old people clothes and her hair looks really bad.

Old people clothes? Hm, K. ermm.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.