Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dont Break My Heart Vol1
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
deteam
Heres a little Mixtape cover i was working on . . just need some advice on what to fix . . and maybe what do add . . some feedback would be appreciated.

UPDATED
Tried belnding it a little more and adding some depth . . watchu guys think?

Let me Know

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
Mikeplyts
I think it looks great! thumbsup.gif _smile.gif
creole
I think it looks great!

eyebrowes.gif eyebrowes.gif
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Feb 8 2009, 02:40 PM) *
eyebrowes.gif eyebrowes.gif

shifty.gif
Melie
it looks good but it feels like something's missing. have you thought about increasing the font size of "subliminal gfx presents"?
deteam
QUOTE(Melie @ Feb 8 2009, 02:45 PM) *
it looks good but it feels like something's missing. have you thought about increasing the font size of "subliminal gfx presents"?

i was thinking that b.c. i played around with the size a bit but ive come to learn with mixtape covers that things like that are supposed 2 "be there" but not really "be there" lol like there suppossed to be small so u dnt notice them . . . but i guess i could make it bigger and see how it looks . . . any more suggestions? and thnks for the feedback guys appreciate it . . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
creole
add red rings around her,
deteam
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Feb 8 2009, 02:52 PM) *
add red rings around her,

any idea on how 2 do that lol . . . tutorial maybe? rolleyes.gif

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
Comptine
QUOTE(Melie @ Feb 8 2009, 02:45 PM) *

It's also not centered well.
Mikeplyts
Which software are you using? (PS, PSP, etc.)
deteam
ps cs3 . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
deteam
Ey a couple of other people i showed this to said i should add some depth, . . any of u guys have any ideas on how/what to for that ?

all feedback appreciated,

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

manny-the-dino
QUOTE(deteam @ Feb 8 2009, 11:54 AM) *
any idea on how 2 do that lol . . . tutorial maybe? rolleyes.gif

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/tutorial.php?id=1135

Yeah something's missing but I just don't know what it is, exactly. Like someone else said, it's not centered as well. I don't really think the picture goes with the whole theme. Like she's giving off a sexy, confident vibe while you're trying to send out a different message: heart break. Do you know what I mean? It's coming along though. thumbsup.gif
deteam
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Feb 9 2009, 09:32 PM) *
http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/tutorial.php?id=1135

Yeah something's missing but I just don't know what it is, exactly. Like someone else said, it's not centered as well. I don't really think the picture goes with the whole theme. Like she's giving off a sexy, confident vibe while you're trying to send out a different message: heart break. Do you know what I mean? It's coming along though. thumbsup.gif

haha if only the pen tool was my friend XD.gif

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.