BEFORE;

AFTER;

BEFORE;

AFTER;

BEFORE;

AFTER;

Constructive Criticism & Comments are welcomed. tongue.gif
Harp
You're alright, but it's A LOT harder to work with low-quality photos.
creole
thanks. i guess these pictures are medium quality, lol
schizo
^The first and last are low quality. REALLY low.

The original in the first makeover looks much better. Not to sound harsh here, but you made her look diseased. The second one looks pretty good, but not much was done so it's kinda boring.
creole
QUOTE(schizo)
^The first and last are low quality. REALLY low.

The original in the first makeover looks much better. Not to sound harsh here, but you made her look diseased. The second one looks pretty good, but not much was done so it's kinda boring.

Oh, I' was editing the pictures for their Myspace Default Picture. I wanted to the makeovers to be simple, really. Once I get into putting different types of hair on people, maybe I'll be better. Lol.
imperfectionistx
I wouldn't call this a makeover, more like retouching.
I agree with everyone else about the low-quality... it's really hard to work with!
I think the last one turned out the best.
manny-the-dino
I think this is more of a retouch as well. And yes working with low quality images, no matter what it's for, makes it 23465534 times harder. In the first one you make her look purple. In the second one, you did a good job at editing her face. And in the third one, it looks good.

Just work on this. thumbsup.gif
Mickey
The blurring is obvious on her arm.
Firiath
QUOTE(Mike @ Feb 9 2009, 05:01 PM) *
The blurring is obvious on her arm.

x2
And on the neck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.