Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manhattan vs. New England
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
Comptine
Manhattan Clam Chowder or New England Clam Chowder?
hi-C
If I still ate seafood, Manhattan all the way. I'm not that big a fan of cream-based soups.
tokyo-rose
I tried Manhattan clam chowder once; it was a bit too salty for me. I prefer New England.
datass
new england. i like the creaminess
sixfive
manhattan because it's not what I always have. don't get me wrong, I love new england, but the change of pace with manhattan is always welcomed and enjoyed
AyeVickaye
i like new england especially from progresso :]
kryogenix
I was born in Manhattan, go to school in New England. It might be unfair to judge NE clam chowder based on the shit quality stuff my school serves, but overlooking that, Manhattan all the way.
sixfive
damn manhattan is awesome
iExquisite
never had any of them ermm.gif
datass
^what??
iExquisite
^ i have never had them before
its the first time i am ever hearing it
hi-C
QUOTE(doughnut @ Jun 16 2009, 12:45 PM) *
^what??
Ditto. They served Manhattan Clam Chowder all the time while I was in high school.
superstitious
New England, for sure, if it's done right. I can't eat either type from a can. :(
iExquisite
QUOTE(hi-C @ Jun 16 2009, 03:54 PM) *
Ditto. They served Manhattan Clam Chowder all the time while I was in high school.

In school?? If you come to my school all you see is the old type
Of foods people eat everyday
AyeVickaye
dengs the highschool i went to, the served hamburgers pizza nachos that I wouldn't pay for but I had free lunch and only soups were potato & cream soup, noodle or tomato w/ grilled cheese. NEVER CALM CHOWDER. & lunch is $2.75
iExquisite
QUOTE(AyeVickaye @ Jun 16 2009, 10:07 PM) *
dengs the highschool i went to, the served hamburgers pizza nachos that I wouldn't pay for but I had free lunch and only soups were potato & cream soup, noodle or tomato w/ grilled cheese. NEVER CALM CHOWDER. & lunch is $2.75

Yes! What you said is a more detailed version of my last post
firechild
Manhattan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.