Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is this bad? or is this normal? o.O
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
takemyhand
i already had it this month from the 8th - 13th .. and i just got it again last night o.O is this bad? cause i thought you only have it once a month ?? :/
LittleMissSunshine
no, not really. you can also get it early due to the month of February. which can count as once a month cause january is ending plus your period from 8-13 only last four days. usually most periods last for a week.
takemyhand
haha okay. i feel better now x)
isnt there a specific # of how many days apart your period are? 21 isnt it? or maybe im thinking of something else? =/
Gigi
Your menstrual cycle is usually 28 days apart. Sometimes it fluctuates and if it doesn't go too crazy then you shouldn't have to worry. Sometimes I don't get mine for a looooooong time (in that period I might have like 1 day of a really light one), then when I get it it's super heavy and past a week. That rarely happens though. Your periods could fluctuate for any number of reasons, including stress, weight gain or loss, etc.
manny-the-dino
^That & your period can be irregular for a while when you first get it. When did you get your first period?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.