Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another layout I would like to share
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
yamimasago
Well it's been a while since I've last visited cb because of all the work I received in school. However, I've still found some time here and there to practice with making layouts. Here, I'd like to share with everyone my 4th layout. I've read each and every comment from my previous topic and I'd like to thank everyone who critiqued and gave me suggestions.

By the way, Chinese New Years is right around the corner. I wish you all a prosperous new year and Gong zhi fa chai!

Please follow the link to my layout (also my blog) >> http://yamimasago.blogspot.com/

Here's a screeny in case you don't feel comfortable following a link. (I'm sometimes paranoid about that myself ;x)
click to enlarge
Mikazuki
awwww.... i really like your layout. It's so cute tongue.gif Makes me feel really calm _smile.gif
yamimasago
Thanks. I actually took the picture out a car window on a highway.
Mikeplyts
It does looks pretty cool but maybe you could've done more with image. Otherwise, good job. thumbsup.gif _smile.gif
jiyong
I love the images and the colour. I think the cloudscape and the striped background could be better matched though. I really like the way the content box is set up (:
manny-the-dino
I like the idea & think it's cute but I think you could have done more with it. It's a bit plain, imo. I don't really like the font you used for the titles. I feel like it doesn't really go with your layout's theme, you know? But it's cute. Pretty good for your 4th layout. flowers.gif And I love the picture you took; very good :D
yamimasago
thanks very much. I'm still not good at choosing fonts and font colors. I'll try to do more with the image next time, but honestly, I'm a photoshop newb. Time to scratch up some tutorials laugh.gif Thanks for the website too, decaydancefbr, I'll be sure to take a look it.
Maccabee
If you had the drop shadow surround the bo not fall to the bottom right. thats pretty 2000. And maybe if you didnt have the stripes but continued the clouds and made it long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.