Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wayne's rock album
Forums > Community Center > Music
brooklyneast05
Rapper Drake revealed recently that Lil Wayne's latest project will be a rock album.

"Wayne's coming out with a new album, it's a rock album," said Drake in an interview with MuchMusic.com. "A complete rock album. I have a song on there."

The rapper likened the project to Kanye West's latest project. "It’s something different in just that whole 808s and Heartbreaks, just throwing individuals off."

rofl1.gif
Tung
wtf.. .......
Joanne
I'm more interested in the fact that they mentioned MuchMusic. tongue.gif
fameONE
FAIL.

White people will love it, though! Ain't that right, JC? lol
DoubleJ
Lil Wayne needs to be lynched already.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(WarMachine @ Jan 9 2009, 05:26 AM) *
FAIL.

White people will love it, though! Ain't that right, JC? lol

yeah they will. they'll say how he's so versatile and a great musician.
ReggieM
muchmusic is the mtv of canada where drake is from
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jan 9 2009, 09:36 AM) *
yeah they will. they'll say how he's so versatile and a great musician.

But he sucks? Maybe he'll find his niche with this.
amaezing19
I think it was only a matter of time! I mean he wasn't far from rock at the end of 08 so he was just warming up for 09!!
karmakiller
It's a joke, right?
fameONE
QUOTE(amaezing19 @ Jan 13 2009, 02:06 AM) *
I think it was only a matter of time! I mean he wasn't far from rock at the end of 08 so he was just warming up for 09!!

LULZGTFO! rofl1.gif
brooklyneast05
http://www.zshare.net/audio/54702837a122b536/

prom queen...wow, f*ck him. stupid shit.

here, so you can wash your ears out real fast from hearing his f*cked up voice
my president is black - jay z
boricua387
I think it will be a good album. It's always great when an artist steps out their comfort zone !
codyfrijole2006
I personally find it lame, if it aint broke dont fix it! and Wayne just needs to stick to what he knows. Some people love the fact that he is trying something "different" but at the same time very few artists can do different genres of music and still sound good, do I think this will sell as well as the Carter III? Hell no, but good luck to him.
brooklyneast05

loool.gif

i don't even know.
hi-C
I'm listening to "Prom Queen" right now.

rofl1.gif

Edit: "I'm a gangsta and gangstas don't ask questions." "Miss Katie."

loool.gif laugh.gif rofl1.gif laugh.gif loool.gif

He got straight up serious when talking about his dad, though. That was kind of sobering.
brooklyneast05
he is so weird, the shit that he says. he will say something and then 30 seconds later i'll be like "wait did that even make sense?"

fameONE
I'm sure Scarface's rock/blues album will be ten times better than this piece of garbage.
sixfive
OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD SINCE GEORGE STRAIGHT AND TOBY KEITH! THIS MAN MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!
fameONE
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Feb 2 2009, 05:39 PM) *
OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD SINCE GEORGE STRAIGHT AND TOBY KEITH! THIS MAN MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!

loool.gif
Tramatize

Better than I thought it would be...i dont know. shrug.gif
karmakiller
^ Without his voice it's somewhat tolerable.
Tramatize
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Feb 17 2009, 01:50 AM) *
^ Without his voice it's somewhat tolerable.

haha i know
hi-C
Related but unrelated: you know the Drake mentioned in the first post? That's Aubrey Graham from Degrassi!
illriginal
Dammit to effing hell is there ANYTHING that the mainstream DOESN'T steal from the underground world of Hip Hop?

Hm... should I listen to a homo rapper whose producers don't even have an idea on how to mix metal with rap?

Or should I listen to something more original like this:

Classic Rock Track:

Bass Guitar and drums:

sixfive
yo tama, both of those suck, but one's not mainstream so congrats! you can still listen to them!
illriginal
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Feb 17 2009, 11:43 AM) *
yo tama, both of those suck, but one's not mainstream so congrats! you can still listen to them!

You molest your butthole with your fingers, stop talking, homo.
sixfive
You misuse commas,
Tramatize
=DDDD NECRO! He was a fav of mine for a couple weeks a while back.
And i had no idea jamey jasta did a song with necro, thats got to be one of the best duo's
sixfive
okay big boy
Tramatize
that pictures only about 3 years old
illriginal
QUOTE(Tramatize @ Feb 17 2009, 03:36 PM) *
=DDDD NECRO! He was a fav of mine for a couple weeks a while back.
And i had no idea jamey jasta did a song with necro, thats got to be one of the best duo's

thumbsup.gif

A lot of the rock/metal artists Necro has done songs with are awesome cool.gif
sixfive
so you lost weight?
illriginal
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Feb 17 2009, 03:54 PM) *
so you lost weight?

in due time, you shall see what a cutting phase does laugh.gif
Tramatize
Naw not really, but its pretty f*cking dumb and pointless to bring that shit up, and no your not the first to notice or say something.
sixfive
okay just making sure

fatty
illriginal
QUOTE(Tramatize @ Feb 17 2009, 03:56 PM) *
Naw not really, but its pretty f*cking dumb and pointless to bring that shit up, and no your not the first to notice or say something.

I'm gonna ignore kryo for today, he's in his troll mode.
karmakiller
I made it through 57 seconds of that shit. Gold star for me and bandaids for my ears.
screamxskater
most people that talk shit will get hit and when you get hit I will be laughing cuze you wont be talking that shit anymore.
screamxskater
haha hell yeah I would prob do the same thing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.