Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Createblog Profile of the Month
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
manny-the-dino
Congrats to ect & dreamgurl36 for winning December's Createblog Profile of the Month! flowers.gif

This is the Nomination & Voting thread for January's Createblog Profile of the Month.
Rules:
  • You may vote for yourself.
  • You need at least 5 posts for your vote to count.
  • You cannot vote for someone who has already won this year.
  • You cannot vote more than once.
  • You should distingush between a vote and comment!
  • Please include a screenshot of the site incase the member decides to change their layout. It will also make it easier for the yearly contest.
Hall of Fame | Complete Contest Rules

Current Tally:
JosephCohen123 - 2
highwayto4355 - 1

Note that you don't have to vote for someone that already has a tally. Good luck to everyone! _smile.gif

And don't forget to place you vote for the Createblog Profile of the Year if you haven't done so already!
Maccabee
Ill vote for myself:)
emberfly
QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Jan 9 2009, 03:02 PM) *
Ill vote for myself:)

Yours looks kinda funny with espresso style turned on :3 but with daytime style it looks great, so i'll definitely vote for you.
Maccabee
Why Thank you:)
I changed it around a little and its like a div now.
Did you like it better b4 or now?
Edit:And im still editing it more.

QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jan 8 2009, 11:15 PM) *
Please include a screenshot of the site incase the member decides to change their layout. It will also make it easier for the yearly contest.

Wait since I have entered can I now not change my profile?
Or when i finish changing it do i need to put up a new screenshot?
manny-the-dino
You can change it all you want. Just make sure you have the proper screenshot up before I close the thread & tall up the votes, which is on February 1st.
Maccabee
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jan 10 2009, 12:45 AM) *
You can change it all you want. Just make sure you have the proper screenshot up before I close the thread & tall up the votes, which is on February 1st.

How do i change the screenshot.
Can you make the link to josephcohen123 just go to my cn profile and not be a screenshot?
manny-the-dino
I linked your name to go to a screen shot under the current tally. Just post a screen shot & I'll replace the links. Or I can do it. Either way. shrug.gif

The only reason I'm asking for screen shots is so that it will be easier when it comes to voting for a winner for the year.
Maccabee
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jan 10 2009, 01:30 AM) *
I linked your name to go to a screen shot under the current tally. Just post a screen shot & I'll replace the links. Or I can do it. Either way. shrug.gif

The only reason I'm asking for screen shots is so that it will be easier when it comes to voting for a winner for the year.

Ok. So when im finished making my changes ill send u a new screenshot.
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jan 10 2009, 02:30 AM) *

Don't you mean cB profile of the month? rolleyes.gif
manny-the-dino
No I meant cB Profile of the Year. Because people will change their profiles & to be fair, I think people should base their decisions on the layout that made them win cB Profile of the Month.
Mikeplyts
Oh, ok. I was slow there for a minute. tongue.gif
Maccabee
Could you make this the screenshot for my preview.
http://i43.tinypic.com/29wsncn.jpg
manny-the-dino
Month's over.

Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.