Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Might Be Pregnant....
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
MissCuppyCake
So last week on Thursday i went with a "friend" (who no longer is my friend cuz of this experience.) to hang out and when i got to the car there were 3guys and they said that we were going back to their place for awhile. I was fine with it. Well we started drinking and ive NEVER EVER gotten this drunk & i actually blacked out which has never happened before and i dont know if i had sex with one of them and if i did if they used a condom. the "friend" i was with doesnt remember anything either but thinks they used one. Im really scared. Please helpp.

Oh and i dont know how to get ahold of the guy.

p.s. please dont say that im stupid or a slut. i know that i made a mistake and if your gonna post a message judging me please dont. Im here to ask for help.
lilJdawg
How did you know that you actually had intercourse?

Also, you can't be pregnant the day after the incident. Just wait until your period comes and if it doesn't come.. take a pregnancy test.
LittleMissSunshine
Well it's been a week, take the pregnancy test now just incase.
hi-C
You can't take a pregnancy test until after you've missed your period. Just keep an eye out on your menstrual cycle and if you're late, then you can freak out. For right now, I wouldn't worry too much.
Tomates
Are you spotting at all? I know spotting is sometimes a sign.
karmakiller
QUOTE(hi-C @ Dec 25 2008, 08:39 PM) *
You can't take a pregnancy test until after you've missed your period. Just keep an eye out on your menstrual cycle and if you're late, then you can freak out. For right now, I wouldn't worry too much.
This.

Also, it's never a good idea to be a female and get drunk with guys that you (may or) may not know well. You should have someone watch out for you if you're going to get drunk. So the next time you find yourself in a comprising situation that you were, remember this experience.
coconutter
Plan B!
FreakyFellow
you should have taken any anti-pregnancy pill within 75 hrs. don't treat yourself so carelessly ...because after all boys are boys.so think before getting drunk with guys you don't know very well.

hi-C
QUOTE(FreakyFellow @ Dec 25 2008, 11:43 PM) *

READ.

QUOTE(hi-C @ Dec 25 2008, 09:39 PM) *
You can't take a pregnancy test until after you've missed your period.
digitalfragrance
Everyone's right. You can't know now.

But you might want to consider taking birth control to prevent a situation like this in the future.
LittleMissSunshine
Well you can wait, although it'll be too late to be like "oh no! I'm pregnant! WHAT DO I DO!?" you should still worry, even thought others say you don't have to. i would be worried.

You take birth control pills like what others said.
Rogue_Ewok
Like others have said, you have to wait until you've missed your period to take a test. . .

Frankly I'd be more worried about having an STD right now.
hi-C
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Dec 26 2008, 06:35 PM) *
you should still worry, even thought others say you don't have to. i would be worried.
There's no point in worrying about being pregnant if she hasn't missed a period yet. That's just getting yourself upset over nothing. And like this person said:
QUOTE(Rogue_Ewok @ Dec 27 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Frankly I'd be more worried about having an STD right now.

Blyat
if your over the age of 18 you can get that Plan B medicine
Just_Dream
QUOTE(MissUchiha @ Dec 28 2008, 02:27 PM) *
if your over the age of 18 you can get that Plan B medicine

.... You only have like 72 hours after having sex to take that. She had sex last THURSDAY. A little too late to even consider that. You should at least research Plan B if you're going to consider suggesting it to another person.

How do I know? Because I took it before, kthx.
MissCuppyCake
soooo im not pregnant. :DD.
but im probably gonna go to the clinic sometime next week to make sure i dont have an std or something.

thank you for all your support. :)).
freeridefight
WTH is up with you girls!? Last night I had to go on my break and go get a pregnancy test for my friend.

"Hey, do you have any pregnancy tests"
*Women talking snicker and walk out*
..she looks to the counter right beside the check out
"Do you think you're the father?"
"Hell no, just a friend"
"Do you think she is?"
"I dont know thats why Im getting this"
"Well good luck to her!"

wtf, right beside the reeses?
LittleMissSunshine
hey freeridefight, i didn't know guys like Twilight.. by your signature.

and congratsss (:! maybe you didn't do anything after alll (;
Rachel
QUOTE(freeridefight @ Dec 30 2008, 04:03 PM) *
WTH is up with you girls!? Last night I had to go on my break and go get a pregnancy test for my friend.

"Hey, do you have any pregnancy tests"
*Women talking snicker and walk out*
..she looks to the counter right beside the check out
"Do you think you're the father?"
"Hell no, just a friend"
"Do you think she is?"
"I dont know thats why Im getting this"
"Well good luck to her!"

wtf, right beside the reeses?

Eww how obnoxious. I hate clerks who do that. Bitch, ring me out and get on with your life. Why the hell do you care if I'm pregnant or, in your case, if you're the father? Gah.

And yay for no babies OP, I just hope you don't have STDS. Now perhaps you should focus on making better friends, the kind that don't take advantage of you and f*ck you while you're drunk! thumbsup.gif
medic
There is a simple way to take care of this possible problem.

ABORT, FAST!!!!!!

I'm kidding, go get a blood test done at a free clinic. You will know 100% then.
freeridefight
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Dec 31 2008, 04:55 PM) *
hey freeridefight, i didn't know guys like Twilight.. by your signature.

and congratsss (:! maybe you didn't do anything after alll (;

...sarcasm?
s1cktypeS
i thought i was pregnant last month.
cuz then i was supposed to get my period on th 19th and its beens like a week and a half and i still didn't get it.

but then i got it a couple of days after that. so i was hella relieved.
hypnotique
QUOTE(Rachel @ Dec 31 2008, 04:25 PM) *
Eww how obnoxious. I hate clerks who do that. Bitch, ring me out and get on with your life. Why the hell do you care if I'm pregnant or, in your case, if you're the father? Gah.

And yay for no babies OP, I just hope you don't have STDS. Now perhaps you should focus on making better friends, the kind that don't take advantage of you and f*ck you while you're drunk! thumbsup.gif

Yeah i hate when f*cking clerks already judge someone when you buy certain things.
blueragedesigns
QUOTE(hi-C @ Dec 26 2008, 03:39 PM) *

Er. I thought it was after two weeks of sex? not after you'd had your period? Well that's what the doctor said to me. Could be wrong.
hi-C
^ If you're using one of those early tests then maybe. I don't know. But for full accuracy, it should be taken after you know you've missed your period. Sperm can live in the fallopian tubes for a few days and then the fertilized egg needs to implant itself in the uterus, so it could take a while for the actual pregnancy hormones to be detected.
Melie
QUOTE(MissCuppyCake @ Dec 25 2008, 07:01 PM) *
So last week on Thursday i went with a "friend" (who no longer is my friend cuz of this experience.) to hang out and when i got to the car there were 3guys and they said that we were going back to their place for awhile. I was fine with it. Well we started drinking and ive NEVER EVER gotten this drunk & i actually blacked out which has never happened before and i dont know if i had sex with one of them and if i did if they used a condom. the "friend" i was with doesnt remember anything either but thinks they used one. Im really scared. Please helpp.

Oh and i dont know how to get ahold of the guy.
p.s. please dont say that im stupid or a slut. i know that i made a mistake and if your gonna post a message judging me please dont. Im here to ask for help.

have you thought about talking to your folks or the police? because this sounds to me like unconsentual sex and a possible rape. whether you were drunk or not, if it was unwanted, then it shouldn't have happened. they took advantage of you without you being yourself.
heyo-captain-jack
Abortion time.
Melie
i just realized that this was posted on x-mas...old thread

i hope that this situation has improved. would be great to get an update happy.gif
Rachel
^She's not pregnant and doesn't hang out with those people anymore. Read the rest of the thread thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.