Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bravo's Real Housewives
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
PurpleDaze112
I just wanted to know what people who watch think abou tthe show. I personally like the OC best.
Rachel
Definitely the OC for me. New York was allright, none of the girls were too likeable though. I haven't seen a single episode of Atalanta and can't find any online so I suppose I am a bit biased haha.
gojira
LOVE BETHANY!

new jersey looks interesting from previews of future episode. they seem more fiesty.
smash
i like Atlanta and Orange County. New York housewives seemed too boring. i like how Deshaun(sp?) on Atlanta housewives said, "i always knew i was destined for greatness," in the opening credits. like she's doing anything great besides spending her husband's money.
StubbornFemme
OC is and always been my favorite but i would say my second choice is NY.

the new jersey seems pretty exciting too, its freaky how the two sisters are married to brothers haha.
illriginal
Don't watch Bravo... it'll rot your brains. stubborn.gif
treschicgeek
Definitely OC. Lol @ the Laguna Beach hippy wife. She was crazy, but the NYC couple...Alex & the dude with the accent and speedo... they bugged the crap outta me. Just, gah. Eww.
gojira
simon van kempen, just wow. not sure which is more shocking, his outfit or him dancing with ramona
click to enlarge

click to enlarge
smash
lol @ Jacqueline and Teresa bringing binoculars to the restautant to spy on Danielle.
hypnotique
QUOTE(illriginal @ Apr 23 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Don't watch Bravo... it'll rot your brains. stubborn.gif

I agree

Its an abortion of a channel like MTV.
"Hmm lets glorify any rich jackass"
smash
^LOL after watching the second half of the reunion i'm completely convinced that Danielle needs to be in a mental institution and Teresa probably needs some downers.
Blyat
That one episode, or talk show, Kind of made me want to watch it
smash
BETHENNEY IS BACK THIS MONDAY!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.