Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sore throat.
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
imperfectionistx
I tend to wake up with a sore throat a lot, but it's been pretty bad lateley and I mean SORE.
I think I'm coming down with something since it's been super cold here lately (and it's rarely EVER cold here, so wtf) and a lot of people I know are sick too.

What do you guys do when you have a sore throat?
Any homemade remedies, over the counter medicine, or do you just tough it out?

karmakiller
Aw, I'm sorry console.gif

I will sometimes get a sore throat or the sniffles when it starts to get cold out here, but luckily it goes away and doesn't become a cold. I'll drink chamomile tea to make my throat a little better. I'm not sure if it's proven to work, or if it's all in my head, haha. There are a ton of little remedies that are supposed to work, but I haven't tried them.
imperfectionistx
^Thanks lol (:
What are some of those remedies?
I've never heard of the chamomile tea one lol. I've tried hot water w/ lemon & honey though.
Cough drops taste horrible imo and the good tasting ones don't work at all :P
I used to use Airborne until I found out it really doesn't work. I'm still waiting to get my refund stubborn.gif
KINGdinguhling
drink a lot of water
gojira
tea or water. i heard gargling salt water works too. i remember i suffered an asthma attack because of some damn dog and i was pretty high, but this girl told me to sniff salt water. i was so high that i did. it worked for like five minutes too.
KINGdinguhling
^speaks from experience
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.