Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does a boy like you if he....
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
ashleigh7994
Does a boy like me if he looks at me all the time and he tells me he likes me all the time? We always look at each other and we will lock eyes for maybe 15 seconds or more. He also tells me i'm pretty and he tries to talk to me all the time. He also has a girlfriend and he flirts with other girls in front of me but he will look at me almost to see if i'm looking. He is very flirty so i don't know if he likes me or if he just likes to flirt. We are always looking at each other. His girlfriend is really ugly too. He always makes me laugh and the other day I was in class and the whole time when I was with my partner. When we talk he looks in my eyes and he pulls on me. During the summer at a school program he also said he was probably going to go out with me in the eleventh grade and he's said it twice.???!!!!

-seriously confused does he like me?
brooklyneast05
you just said he tells you he likes you all the time. how are you "seriously confused" if he likes you if he tells you he does all the time?

MatMan1490
When it comes to how a guy feels about something, he's not gonna say something just to say something... If he's telling you he likes you, what is there to be confused about?

I am not trying to be rude or anything, but, he's being pretty clear here, and you aren't listening.
ashleigh7994
but he has a girlfriend? and well he hasnt even asked for my number yet... plus he is always flirting with girls but sometimes he looks almost like hes scared to talk to me
MatMan1490
QUOTE(ashleigh7994 @ Nov 16 2008, 03:48 PM) *
but he has a girlfriend? and well he hasnt even asked for my number yet... plus he is always flirting with girls but sometimes he looks almost like hes scared to talk to me

OK a couple of big red flags here... first you say 'he has a GF.." but, then you say,"..plus he is always flirting with girls but sometimes he looks almost like hes scared to talk to me.."

Translation- " He flirts with anything that moves..."

Meaning- " He isn't the least bit serious..."

You know why he seems scared to talk to you? He's afraid of someone dropping dime on him, and his GF finding out.

If you want to hang out with him, even get with him for a fling, I would tread slowly, and not take anything he says or does seriously. Take no chances with anything.

If he is with someone, he clearly isn't putting her first, or he wouldn't be trolling for new numbers. How would you like it if your BF did that to you? That's what you'll have to look forward too if you let something develop.

Trust another guy's perspective on this one Ashliegh... I am a guy, I know how the male mind works... It's like a dog... If he can't eat it, or sleep with it, it is a chew toy, or a fire hydrant...

You can do better.

Way better.
ashleigh7994
but he talked to me all during the summer before he met her and one girl stopped talking to me and not liking me cus she thought he liked me... I didn't like him then, but his girlfriend is soooo stupid they barely talk and he talks to other girls inront of her but he is really goofy so hes not like a " player" lol but wen he flirts with girls most of them will be like eww omg and start laughing but for some reason he acts differently around me and i don't know anything anymore because everytime he flirts with a girl i can see him out of the corner of my eye look at me to see if i'm watching... what do you think?
MatMan1490
QUOTE(ashleigh7994 @ Nov 16 2008, 04:05 PM) *
everytime he flirts with a girl i can see him out of the corner of my eye look at me to see if i'm watching... what do you think?

I think you both are playing games with each other, and you should just talk it over with him yourself sometime, and see what he really thinks.

But, you asked for opinions and I told you what I thought... I wouldn't take stock in anything he does, becasue he seems to be actively looking for new numbers, at least that is what it looks like to me.

Just ask yourself how you would feel if he treated you the same way he is treating his current GF, and figure that out for yourself, before you let anything happen between you.
ashleigh7994
okay... lol but now i'm still confused bout wat i should do? and if he either just wants me to be as they say a friend with benefits or if he wants to go into a different relationship in the future? lol i'm a confused child well not child more like teen
Tomates
QUOTE(MatMan1490 @ Nov 16 2008, 03:56 PM) *
Translation- " He flirts with anything that moves..."

Meaning- " He isn't the least bit serious..."

Sounds like he seems a bit like a player. Stay away from guys like that. You dont want your heart to get broken
MatMan1490
QUOTE(ashleigh7994 @ Nov 16 2008, 04:55 PM) *
okay... lol but now i'm still confused bout wat i should do? and if he either just wants me to be as they say a friend with benefits or if he wants to go into a different relationship in the future? lol i'm a confused child well not child more like teen

ash, (hope you don't mind me calling you that)

I hope you will take this as something a friend would say to you.

You need to figure out, what 'you' want... Not what you think 'he' wants, or what his GF thinks, all of that doesn't matter here. What are you OK with, and what are you ready for? What do you think, (honestly in your heart) about him.

If you want 'friends with benefits' or something similar, I would say that you are tempting fate, and flirting with disaster. If he really is with someone else, and you guys hook up, even if it's just once, you risk his GF finding out, and raising hell for both of you.

If you want more than that from him, realize that you'll prolly get nowhere fast with him, as long as he has feelings for his current GF.

If you can be OK with friends, and just being friends, then maybe just be there for him. Ya know, say hi when you see him in the halls, or if you guys have classes together, then use that to spend time with him, studying or working on projects n stuff. I bet you'd be able to learn more about what he thinks and feels about everyday stuff too.

Who knows, you might find out, he really isn't what you thought to start with. Start slow, and don't take any chances. I hope you don't mind my trying to work this out with you. I don't mean to sound rude or anything. I just hope you take what another guy has to say about this, like you would something from a friend.
StubbornFemme
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Nov 16 2008, 07:07 AM) *
you just said he tells you he likes you all the time. how are you "seriously confused" if he likes you if he tells you he does all the time?

HAHAHAHAHA. laugh.gif
diputs
he just wants attention ..
i think that hes the kinna guy who likes to make girls fall for him and when that happened he will not look at u nomore lol
FreakyFellow
i think he likes you coz if i like any girl i would be doing same rather telling her seriously...coz most of the guys who don't have courage to tell seriously, use this way of expressing feelings
s1cktypeS
i think he's juz a player
if he has a gf and flirts wid u and other girls
then he's juz playing u
crypt-tick
it's possible for people to like two others at the same time. so the real question is, does he like you the most?
shanaynay
I think he's just messing with you, but you never know till you try. If that fails oh well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.