Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kiddie wrinting that goes around the internet.
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
pyoon
I heard something vaguely similar but I wrote this one.

There was this couple. And they fell greatly in love the first day they laid eyes on each other. A couple of weeks before their wedding date, they went to a fortuneteller and sought their future. The fortuneteller warned them not to get married for their relationship will not last. The bond the two lovers had made was so strong that they ignored what the teller for warned. Two months after the marriage the husband died of a car accident. And a week later, the wife committed suicide due to the grief. At the scene of the suicide the wife left a note to the fortuneteller saying, “You believed that our love will be cut short due to his departure of this world, but I will follow him to the heavens.”

Honestly, what a dumb wife. If I was the husband, I'd like my wife to live a happy life on earth. And she'd most likely go to hell for commiting suicide. Selfish girl... tongue.gif
NatiMarie
Aww that's sweet...
Cliche, but sweet
=)
BeyondElite
QUOTE(NaTiMaRiE @ Jun 30 2004, 8:02 PM)
Aww that's sweet...
Cliche, but sweet
=)

Took it out from my mouth. hammer.gif
xjjajeengx
aww well i read this somewhere before. this belongs in writing, not lounge, so moving it. _smile.gif

anyways,
WHAT?!??! "너무 뜨거운"
wow... must be a bit on the... self-confident side laugh.gif jkjk.
nas
omg peter that was so sweet cry.gif

=]
Mini
peter will you marry me. anyways that would sweet..it melted me.
JrockDollie
QUOTE(pyoon @ Jun 30 2004, 7:01 PM)
Honestly, what a dumb wife. If I was the husband, I'd like my wife to live a happy life on earth. And she'd most likely go to hell for commiting suicide. Selfish girl... tongue.gif

haha, your funny. what sweet people we have at CB here. write more, melt more girls hearts!
EmeraldKnight
That was realli sweet.. it sounded exactly like the plot for this one movie.. erm.. i forget what its called, but that's exactly what happened.. except that the husband and wife were soulmates or something, so the husband went to hell and rescued her
ComradeRed
That would be a Greek myth... Orpheus I believe. I forgot the girl's name. Search for it. Of course, Greek myths never end happily. Orpheus is weak, turns back to look at hell one last time, and is turned into stone forever. Puny mortals!
EmeraldKnight
That would be a Greek myth... Orpheus I believe. I forgot the girl's name. Search for it. Of course, Greek myths never end happily. Orpheus is weak, turns back to look at hell one last time, and is turned into stone forever. Puny mortals!

Well the myth is similar, but not that much
ichiban
That's pretty sweet .. but weird .. o.O
angel-roh
lOL!! and u wrote that... and u say it's pretty dumb cause she is selfish haha^^;; ur funny peter haha newais hmm... i dont believe in fortunetellers... cause they are like evil spirit wannabes...so yeah hehe but wow they actually die haha
greeneggs
awwss...lol
ryfitaDF
i like "girl found dead" better. hehe

*SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTIOM*
kyuubi319
i like "girl found dead" better. hehe

*SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTIOM*

ahahaha xDDD

that story was relle sad -___-;;
pbear
It was sad, yes, but like Natimarie said, very cliche.
_dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.