Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allen Murphy
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
adolelolz
So, Allen Murphy is one of the geniuses behind Evil Iguana Productions, a Youtube channel that produces hilarious trailer spoofs and a hysterical improv series.

Naturally, I had to draw him. Here it is:

click to enlarge

It is a 22.5 x 16.25 Prismacolor drawing. Weee.
brooklyneast05
looks really really good imo.

i'm working on a 18x22 prismacolor drawing right now lol.

about how many hours did that one take?
adolelolz
Oh wow, I can't even estimate...I've been working on it for a long time, but it's been broken up so much that I really have no idea. It's not even done yet, though. I still need to fix the nose and the hair and then add an entire background.

If you have any ideas for the background, feel free to shout 'em out, haha. Right now I'm leaning towards a Chicago scene since that's where he lives.
CocaineNoseJob
Ahhhhhhhmazing.
technicolour
OMG whenever I work with my Prismas, the edges of my pieces look the same as yours do right now until I do the background or cut them off. laugh.gif Sorry, just had to mention it.

And WOWSA! This is fantastic! I am a Prisma user and just..wow. I suck with skin. So, i'm actually quite jealous as well.
Harp
ohmahgah. that's amazing!
Tomates
Thats really good. I dont think i have seen a good drawing of a person ever. So awesome job : D
Janette
That's awesome. I love the shades for some reason. thumbsup.gif
adolelolz
Thanks, guys. :D
I really need to finish (or at least start...) the background...
mytangerine
it is really nicely done i have to agree. the shading is pretty incredible & the sunglasses are nice too. one thing though that looks kinda weird is the nose, but i've never seen this guy so maybe his nose is weird in real life? who knows. overall, good job. thumbsup.gif
adolelolz
QUOTE(avocado @ Nov 6 2008, 01:07 PM) *
it is really nicely done i have to agree. the shading is pretty incredible & the sunglasses are nice too. one thing though that looks kinda weird is the nose, but i've never seen this guy so maybe his nose is weird in real life? who knows. overall, good job. thumbsup.gif

Thanks. _smile.gif
No, he has a normal nose in real life...I just messed it up and can't fix it, haha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.