Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is it not showing Im logged in right afer Ive logged in?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
dosomethin888
I log in to CreateBLOG and then I click on "My Account" so I can change my password cause I had to reset it again and it has me log-in again. Anyone know why it is doing this?

CreateBLOG doesnt usually have me log in every time I come to the site because I have the "Remember Me" box checked when I log in.

It just started doing this today. Can anyone help and is it happening to you? Thanks, guys.
Janette
This always happens to me. But it always lets me log-in eventually. I realized that I had to log in through the forums and through the profiles section. Going to createblog.com then clicking forums, then clicking log in usually works.
It's the same for logging out [for me]. I`d have to log out from my profile page, then from the forums page, or vice versa to become completely logged out.
manny-the-dino
Yeah I guess that's how it works. If you login in through the forums & click "My Account" you have to login to access your account & cB spaces.

But I guess it's asking you to login because you reset your password.
dosomethin888
Well, actually what happens is Ill click on "My Account" and it will prompt me to log in. So, I will and then It will lead me back to the page I was on before. So I will click on "My Account" again and it will prompt me to log in again and again and again. Its like it wont log me in at all. Its weird...

Usually, up until today Ive been able to leave the site and then come back and Im still logged in cause I check the "remember me" box, but It stopped doing that now and Im logging in over and over every time I return to the site.

?
dosomethin888
Nevermind, It MAGICALLY fixed itself! Thanks guys =) I wonder why the hell it was doing that??????????????
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.