Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: School Pranks.
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
Harp
I don't know if there's a topic already like this...and I am still pretty new.
So, what's the worst/funniest prank you've ever pulled at school?
misoshiru
okay.
synatribe
bump,

the stupid seniors had a 2 day long prank at our school, the first day, they put super glue in all the classroom locks (which is stupid) and the second day, they painted all the locker knobs with black spraypaint, so that no one could see the numbers, causing almost everyone at school no access to their lockers and I couldnt turn in my Chem homework cause I have chem second period but they got rid of all the paint by lunch :]
none345678
The seniors last year made a giant slip-n-slide down the math hallway. Anyone who used it got suspended, but it was the end of the year anyway. It was funnn.
Janette
I didn't do any during school but my teammates and I pulled a prank on my coach: we hid in the locker room just as practice was going to start to make it seem like no one got the message that there was practice but we made one girl be the person to say that she hadn't seen anyone all day. It was so funny, he started flipping out. laugh.gif
heyo-captain-jack
f*cked with the tech support guys. I wrote a batch file that ejected the disk tray over and over again.

Edit:

A few days ago I wrote another batch file that looped a message to all the computers in the network.
Tomates
at our school a few weeks ago some kids hacked the school computers by putting a david hasselhoff picture and saying "you've been hasselhoffed"
I think who ever did it got suspended
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Tomates @ Mar 18 2009, 07:04 PM) *
at our school a few weeks ago some kids hacked the school computers by putting a david hasselhoff picture and saying "you've been hasselhoffed"

That's not hacking, it's changing the desktop.
Jghelfi
QUOTE(Tomates @ Mar 18 2009, 05:04 PM) *

HAHAHA THATS funnY!

i would pull a computer prank but my teacher is like a tech genius..so i am not gonna take any chances..
Blyat
Couple years ago, the seniors put a trust (one of those u-hal) in the gymnasium
firechild
Best senior prank ever:

Concentrated Perfume in the pool's water supply :)
Maccabee
I killed a guy! haha, so funny...
heyo-captain-jack
I sent some explicit messages via net send to the administrator's computers from a teacher's computer.

Fortunately, he still has his job.
fredatemespleen
somebody filled the pool with cocoa puffs and spoons last year to get out of swim.
and over christmas vacation this year someone made a christmas tree out of all the benches and spray painted ornaments onto it.
-DressYourEyelids-
not quite as funny, but in my first year on highschool somebody informed the office that there was a bomb in my locker. of course, the person did not know the seriousness of that [she must have been slightly retarded] and a full school evactuation occured, i was put in police custody, and the bomb squad was called.

yes. that must have been both the most ultimate and meanest prank ever pulled on me.
diningwiththeenemy
The seniors at my school did a kinda week long thing. A different prank everyday:

Monday they took flamingos and stuck them in the front of the school. Would have been funny if it was more then five.

Tuesday they stuck over 5000 spoons and forks in the yard. Lame.

Then Wednesday they were putting bead necklaces all over the trees and stuff, but then the cops came and stopped them. After that all the senior wore beads necklaces to school as a type of remembrance thing.

They didn't do anything on Thursday. I guess as a precaution. Then Friday they parked in the teacher parking lot and took all their spaces. That was kind of funny.
Then our principle went over the announcement and told the senior that because of snow days, they didn't receive all the hours they needed to graduate, so they needed to come to school for another three days(their last day was on Friday). All the seniors got mad and upset. Then at the end of the day he came on the announcement and said that was his senior joke. That was funny.
Tomates
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 18 2009, 07:41 PM) *
bump,

the stupid seniors had a 2 day long prank at our school, the first day, they put super glue in all the classroom locks (which is stupid) and the second day, they painted all the locker knobs with black spraypaint, so that no one could see the numbers, causing almost everyone at school no access to their lockers and I couldnt turn in my Chem homework cause I have chem second period but they got rid of all the paint by lunch :]

I was watching High School pranks the other day on MTV and a couple of kids did that to their school and ended up locking everybody out from the school.
Blyat
Well I think the seniors did a lame one this year

Unless it's a mini one
I was walking to the band room today and outside of the bricks (they're prolly some indoors)
is says "SENIORS 09" and there are a bunch of penises drawn (with chalk)

I dont know if they will still be up there tomorrow
Tomates
QUOTE(Uso @ May 25 2009, 08:25 PM) *
Well I think the seniors did a lame one this year

Unless it's a mini one
I was walking to the band room today and outside of the bricks (they're prolly some indoors)
is says "SENIORS 09" and there are a bunch of penises drawn (with chalk)

I dont know if they will still be up there tomorrow

the drawing on the bricks is kind of a repeated thing that the seniors have done through out the years at our school. Not too original.

we shall think of something next year shifty.gif
Harp
f*ck YOU JUNIORS.
treschicgeek
Senior prank this year sneaked in at midnight, pitched tents and had a camp out, & we yarned the whole school so the underclassmen/people couldn't get through.

We got a projector set up to watch movies:

Saran wrapped the stairs & stacked lunch tables at the doors:

The black thing is a mini fridge with a griddle on top so we could make pancakes:

Kinda bummed I didn't take pics of the tents & stuff since my camera phone was acting all weird, but yeah. Senior Prank 2009 haha
Tomates
^ Thats really good

this year the seniors came really early in the morning and blocked the senior parking lot so the juniors couldn't park their cars there. I think they just had a parking lot party too. Not positive though but they lasted until the first lunch.
none345678
Some idiot seniors just plastic rapped some cars, and wrote on a whole bunch of cars "we love out seniors".

Lame asses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.