Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buy for me please?
Forums > Resource Center > Webmasters' Corner > Webmasters' Corner Resolved Topics
FallenTEARSx
Hey,
I found a website that offers a .INFO domain for around $2.80 but the whole total is $3.00 something ( I think for shipping or something?)
I don't have the credit card options they offer (like they allow visa,and others but i don't have those credit cards).
Would anyone like be kind enough to buy me one ?
But i know its highly unlikely that someone will.
My parents will think its a total waste spending money on a website,
and they probably don't want to give out their credit card details,
so yeah. if someone would buy me one, its only like $3.00 something!
please contact me, and i'll give you the website link,
and like maybe i could give them a whole package of goodies? like if they are a webdesigner i could make like a huge package containing like 20-30 things and NOT have my link or something ?

Well..the chances are highly unlikely that someone will buy me one but oh well...
Melissa
It's extra for tax, not shipping (domain names don't get shipped anywhere...).

People might not mind buying the domain for you if you compensate them in some way, i.e. doing a favor, mailing the money, etc.
FallenTEARSx
I am willing to do them a favour, but it depends on what it is.
xo
Ps. I also found a site that sells it for $2.00 something .I think.
fixtatik
godaddy is having a sale on .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net and .org domains for $2, if you wanted something other than .info

and that 20 cents is the ICANN fee; the guys who make the top level domain extensions need their money, too.
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.