Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scholastic
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Books
creole
I don't really know if I should get a good deal on two twilight books, because this shit is becoming a freakin craze.

OHANYWHO. my friend told me that in high school they stop selling this colorful, fruity advertisement. is her statement true? mellow.gif
manny-the-dino
Oh, you mean these? Yeah they stop selling/advertising them in high school.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Oct 6 2008, 07:27 AM) *
my friend told me that in high school they stop selling this colorful, fruity advertisement. is her statement true? mellow.gif

Yes, it's true. I miss ordering books from that catalogue.
Tomates
I havent seen those magazines in so long. For me they stopped giving it to us when we hit middle school. Im probably somehwat ashamed to say that i might start to read twilight thus joining the crazy twilight karaban
karmakiller
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Oct 6 2008, 10:07 AM) *
Oh, you mean these? Yeah they stop selling/advertising them in high school.

Ooooh those. They stopped those once I got to Middle School blink.gif

What's the deal that you want to get, though?
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Oct 6 2008, 05:10 PM) *
What's the deal that you want to get, though?
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Oct 6 2008, 07:27 AM) *
I don't really know if I should get a good deal on two twilight books, because this shit is becoming a freakin craze.
creole
^ Yeah, two of the beginning books for $20.

Since my parents don't really go to a library, I guess I can read these books for leisure.

Off Topic-
Do you guys think I should get all the Narnia Books? They're selling it for an awesome deal.
absinthe
^ yes to the narnia.

i miss those. sad.gif
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Oct 6 2008, 08:08 PM) *
Off Topic-
Do you guys think I should get all the Narnia Books? They're selling it for an awesome deal.

More worth reading than Twilight.
karmakiller
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Oct 6 2008, 07:08 PM) *
^ Yeah, two of the beginning books for $20.

Since my parents don't really go to a library, I guess I can read these books for leisure.

Off Topic-

Oh, then that's a pretty good deal. And YES to Narnia. I still have mine somewhere around here shifty.gif

haha, Cristy, I was asking money wise what the deal was.
angelrevelation
biggrin.gif I used to read every single little detail of those! They stopped handing them out after elementary school. But I used to get something almost every single time, I couldn't resist... Lots of the time not even books, but like fuzzy journals or something.
lkajsfklajskds
We used to get those a lot in elementary school. We rarely got it in middle. And never (so far) in high school. Doesnt matter, though. My mom would only ever let me get the 99cent things because she thought buying novels were a waste of money. stubborn.gif
creole
Hmmmmm... Scholastic could be an organization that can manipulate little kids into buying all these books!:oro:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.