Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JAY CHOU NEW ALBUM
Forums > Community Center > Music
dustbunny
魔杰座 魔杰座 魔杰座 魔杰座

here's dao xiang.

I have yet to get ahold of his album, but I'd say I'm pretty pleased with this song. It took a lot (a lot) of repeats to get over some weird parts in the song (strange rapping and "oh-oh's") but as a whole, good stuff.
Joanne
Man, I haven't been keeping up with anything in the Asian entertainment industry lately... NEW ALBUM ALREADY?! I hope it's better than his last one. Or at least less random/weird. Cowboy on the Run? Really?

The song is good! And it's a little different from his recent stuff, so that's nice. wth is he wearing though? Anyway, I think I might go and download this album. Maybe this will be the restart of my Asian obsession biggrin.gif
dustbunny
QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Oct 5 2008, 12:17 PM) *
wth is he wearing though?

LOL exactly. (I don't like the taiwan vest trend/zebra print jacket!??!1/) AND THAT OTHER GUITARIST GUY LOL. the video location and song title reminds me of qi li xiang.
Joanne
Yeah, the grass and all that....

And dude, I thought the guitarist was wearing a skirt. XD.gif
cakedout
i would bang jolin tsai
Joanne
But would she bang you? ... hmmmmmm.....
Gigi
Don't like the music video. Actually, don't care for music videos period.

I like the song though. I just hate that random "WOO" at 2:21. He does that often, especially in November's Chopin. Like, what kind of musical value does that even add? NONE.

Shall download soooon.
cakedout
QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Oct 5 2008, 04:42 PM) *
But would she bang you? ... hmmmmmm.....

yeah she would
datass
^no.

oh man i love jay chou
regularly comes up with new albums, every single year.
throb.gif

like usual, i cant actually understand what he's saying without looking at the lyrics lol
cakedout
yeah she would
ForgiveTheSinner
I like Nu Er Hong

His piano skills are like whoa...just saying.
brooklyneast05
wow asian people make music albums ohmy.gif
minioligo
the actual album has been released so i hope that those of you who downloaded the album earlier have changed the song titles :) because titles like 'nu er hong' were definitely wrong. haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.