Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lite Version
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
fameONE
CB Lite Version comes in handy when you have an internet connection as slow and unreliable as mine. But for some reason I can only use it for browsing threads and not replying to them. Is this just happening with me?
superstitious
Not just you. I just tried it and I do not see a place to reply either. I'll add to things that Jusun needs to look at (since only a root admin can control skins).
karmakiller
Somewhat off topic, but I hope that the other CB skins can get completed.
fameONE
QUOTE(superstitious @ Sep 26 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Not just you. I just tried it and I do not see a place to reply either. I'll add to things that Jusun needs to look at (since only a root admin can control skins).

Thanks. ^_^
penispumper
be cool like me and use lynx for your browser = cruise control for cb lite

and then pump your penis 5 times
fameONE
QUOTE(penispumper @ Sep 26 2008, 11:01 PM) *
be cool like me and use lynx for your browser = cruise control for cb lite

and then pump your penis 5 times

I'm on a government computer. No can do.
The-March-Hare
Brandon, are you OK with this being moved to Resolved now? I know it hasn't been fixed, but there really isn't anything we can say other than 'eventually we will make Jusun do it.'

Bad times.
fameONE
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Sep 27 2008, 03:47 AM) *
Brandon, are you OK with this being moved to Resolved now? I know it hasn't been fixed, but there really isn't anything we can say other than 'eventually we will make Jusun do it.'

Bad times.

Sure, man. Not a problem. thumbsup.gif

Thanks for hearing me out, though.
The-March-Hare
Good good, sorry we couldn't be more directly helpful!

-Topic Closed and Moved-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.