Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: contact script (updated)
Forums > Resource Center > Webmasters' Corner > Webmasters' Corner Resolved Topics
Smarmosaur
ok, I have a simple contact script on a certain page: http://rockitstudios.890m.com/contact/icons.php

I'm sure it's possible, but I don't know how to do what I want. I want to hide the color, design, position, and font selects. in the number select is "None". when a user chooses "None", I want the color, design, position, and font selects to appear. how should/can I go about doing this?

[edit]
I found this script, and have the .js file uploaded, but I don't know what to add where. shrug.gif
this is the actual form:
CODE
<?php echo stripslashes($_GET[message])?> <br />
<form method="post" action="/contact/contactscript.php" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<table class="top">
<tr>
<td class="title"><h5>Number:</h5></td>
<td><select name="name"><option>5</option><option>10</option><option>15</option><option>20</option><option>25</option><option>30</option><option>35</option><option>None</option></select></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="title"><h5>Color:</h5></td>
<td><select name="color"><option>DG</option><option>BG</option><option>DR</option><option>DB</option><option>LP</option><option>DP</option><option>LB</option><option>LR</option><option>LG</option><option>DGB</option><option>LGB</option></select></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="title"><h5>Design:</h5></td>
<td><select name="design"><option>100</option><option>110</option><option>120</option><option>130</option></select></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="title"><h5>Position:</h5></td>
<td><select name="position"><option>TLU</option><option>BLD</option><option>BRU</option><option>TRU</option><option>TLD30</option></select></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="title"><h5>Font:</h5></td>
<td><select name="font"><option>3</option><option>6</option><option>9</option></select></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table class="mid">
<tr>
<td><h5>Name:</h5></td>
<td><input type="text" name="nameREQUIRED" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><h5>Email:</h5></td>
<td></b><input type="text" name="emailREQUIRED" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><h5>Website:</h5></td>
<td><input type="text" name="website" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table class="bot">
<tr>
<td>Extra:<br /><textarea name="message" cols="39" rows="3"></textarea></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Attachment:<input type="file" name="attachment" /><br>Valid formats: png gif jpg zip rar html psd txt</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><input type="submit" value="Send" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
Blaqheartedstar
not so sure about that script.
But you can make a free one here
http://www.mycontactform.com/
there are other ones but this is the only one i can remember.

if your good with php
http://codegrrl.com/
has one you can make.
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.