Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Moudle
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
simplysha91
I dont know if this has already been in here. but i was just wondering if there was a way of putting the coustum moudle on top of the page so it goes sideways? i saw it on another xanga and it look awsome. i Dont have an exsample ryt now. but uhh if anyone knows the code for it, that would be great! biggrin.gif

*i hope you guys understand what i just said lol*
simplysha91
does anyone know? lol sorry i sound desprate but i just kinda want it for my xanga.=/
_WillSkate4Shoes
Yea, i saw one of those, they are cool, i was looking for the code to but i cant get it lol. ermm.gif
smrkangl
can you show us the link of that xanga you saw? that would help pinch.gif
BeyondElite
QUOTE(smrkangl @ Jun 29 2004, 12:22 PM)
can you show us the link of that xanga you saw? that would help pinch.gif

Agreed. And simplysha91, please, no double posting! stubborn.gif
simplysha91
I found a page. Click see at teh top. i was just wondering if anyone knows the code? or how to do that?

Oh and azn_pnoy_boy sorry i didnt know i wasnt spouse to! pinch.gif
xBitterxSweetx
I FIGURED IT OUT!

add this to custom header
CODE
<!-- begin code provided by createblog.com -->
<style type=text/css>

/* edit to your liking */
table.module { border: 1px solid #000000; width:160px; background-color:f2f2f2; }
table.module th { background-color: #336699;font: bold 11px arial; text-transform: uppercase;color: #FFFFFF; border: none; }
table.module td {color: #000000; text-align: left; border: none; background-image: none; }
</style>

<!-- add this below all the CSS -->

<!-- Here's your CUSTOM MODULE.. copy and paste as needed -->
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" width="100%" class="module"><tr><th valign="top" align="left" class="module"><b>TITLE</b></th></tr><tr><td valign="top" class="module">

YOUR STUFF HERE

</td></tr></table><br>

</td><td width="500" valign="top" align="left">
<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->

add this to website stats
CODE
<!-- begin code provided by createblog.com -->
</td></tr></table>
<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->

i hope this works.. huh.gif
simplysha91
YAY! it works! Thanks a million!!!!!!! biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.