Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cant Read MY PMS
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
cakedout
seeing as how i cant even PM a mod about this problem, someone help me plz
creole
Did you block the mods or is your messages went over the capacity? _unsure.gif
The-March-Hare
What, exactly, is the problem? Can you not access your Control Panel at all, or is it just your inbox, or can you get in but then not access the messages themselves?

It sounds like it may be a technical thing, like a glitch with the site, in which case we may struggle to resolve it without technical support, but if you give us some specifics we may be able to help a bit more

Plus, standard advice, I know, but try clearing your cookies, etc, and see if that resolves it.
cakedout
STORY TIME,

So im minded my own business when I decide to click My Account and 0o0o0o00o0o, i get

so i click on my 1 message and then i get slapped with

click to enlarge

so im thinking Arjuna Capulong is mad cause I got him like 10 online girlfriends....instead of 11
creole
QUOTE(cakedout @ Aug 31 2008, 06:31 AM) *
so i click on my 1 message and then

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ric3xboy/Picture5.jpg

so im thinking Arjuna Capulong is mad cause I got him like 10 online girlfriends....instead of 11

Mmkay, what does Arjuna have to do with this?
Did you try refreshing or re-clicking the message link?
karmakiller
There doesn't seem to have been anything changed as far as your personal settings go. How long has it been doing this?
Tung
QUOTE(cakedout @ Aug 31 2008, 07:31 AM) *

Wow LOL. rofl1.gif
cakedout
QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Aug 31 2008, 07:40 AM) *
Mmkay, what does Arjuna have to do with this?

you lil shit stain, its called sarcasm
QUOTE(kreios @ Aug 31 2008, 10:53 AM) *
It's got me kinda stumpted, the only thing that i can think of is that you disabled your personal messenger.

Just checked it and its not disabled, but thx anway
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Aug 31 2008, 10:45 AM) *
There doesn't seem to have been anything changed as far as your personal settings go. How long has it been doing this?

for about a week

well if no one can help me, can anyone actually read me my PM.
libertie
Oops, I figured out what was wrong.

We had created a secondary member group for people to have PMs disabled so they couldn't spam reports. Problem was, it wouldn't work as a "secondary group". So I tried renaming it "Member" so it would work similarly to a mask, but it still didn't work. So there are two member groups, and you were in the wrong one.

Sorry, haha, I deleted the other one so there won't be any confusion. xD
Insurmountable
Have you tried using a different browser? cleared all your private data and tried again?
cakedout
Hey, its fixed. You can delete this topic now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.