Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mythology
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Books
skaterjswife2
Has anyone read the book "Mythology" it's painful to read..ughh i have to read it for class...It's the worst thing that has ever crossed my eye sight stubborn.gif blink.gif
JlIaTMK
nope but i LOVE mythology.... it would probably interesting to me
southern4life
mythology? like.. greek mythology?? lol im so into that kinda stuff. anyone read The Odysey?
DisneyPrincessKate
I love mythology. I've never read the book though. But I bet you that it can't be any worse than "The Red Pony"
Luster Soldier
Mythology is one boring book. Our teacher is nice though, she only made us read parts of it, but that was boring enough.

And then she gave us a test on all the characters _dry.gif
angel-roh
yeah in english, for freshman year... we had to read it. it's reallie boring cause u dont know if that thing is true...hehe... we read it like it's true...that it's so important to us...my teacher said it was important for us to read about mythology cause it's affected in our lives... i think thats dope hHAhaA
shortie09
mythology by edith hamilton?

i'm reading that now, for latin class. shoot me, but i think it's interesting. just dislike the fact i have to read 6/7 parts and take notes on them.
Justingamemaster
tongue.gif this is gay! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
StarryEyedSurprize
oh yeah i had to read that for school the summer i was going into 8th grade. sick.gif
LatinaLady
i read it in my earyl freshman year. i only liked it when it talked abotu the gods later on it got SO BORING> its so confusing and has too many names.
sheddingtears
For freshman year? Hm... I didn't have to. lol.
inlonelinessidie
I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY! Especially the story of Echo cry.gif
AznYoukoGrl
I'll read any book! Mythology sounds fun! I love to learn too! (^^) Hmmm...Egyptian, Greek, Norse, and other mythological text books are fun to read!
hangooksaram
haha are you talkin about that one by edith hamilton? yea i read that back in the days... haha
distortedMIND
By Edith Hamilton?

I've just started reading it. The book's really...big. wacko.gif But I get it already. I already studied some mythology in 6th Grade. wink.gif
Kathleen
Haha Kate, when you mentioned that book, The Red Pony, for some reason, the first thing that came to mind was Billy Madison and his favorite book, The Puppy Who Lost His Way. Don't ask me why, but that's how my twisted mind works. What could The Red Pony be about? Haha. Anywho, I love mythology. I remember reading about Greek mythology in seventh grade. How could you think any type of mythology is boring?! sad.gif
inthemudhole
QUOTE(Justingamemaster @ Jun 29 2004, 12:35 PM)
tongue.gif this is gay! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

^Well, so was that spam you just had. >_>

No. I haven't read it, but I love Greek mythology.
I took t3h national greek mythology exam this year at my school.. very cool. biggrin.gif
cinderella_mouse89
i luv mythology did u guys read the one with the guy who was like "aaaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh run its a giant dog!!"?
diezelbabygrl_xoxo
i LOVE mythology!!! haha...how can it b borin??? happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.