Full Version: Kegel Exercise
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Tung
Do they actually work? shifty.gif

*waits for Reidar*
Reidar
Yes, unfortunately.
Tung
So my ability to control my erection could be easier controlled if I did kegel exercise everyday?
Reidar
No. If it allowed you to control your blood flow, I would do them so I could actually do something useful, like shooting blood out of my eyeballs. Instead, you'll be able to better control your orgasms and ejaculations, which is dumb.
only-tuesdays
Whoa, hold on. Kegels are for women aren't they?
towntown2
Kegels for women I can understand.

But how does a guy perform a Kegel exercise?
Reidar
Kegels are just contracting the pubococcygeus muscle. Anybody can do them.

You just don't hear about men doing Kegels as much because we're too busy doing real exercises, like bench pressing bear carcasses.
only-tuesdays
Kegel exercises are designed to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles (also called your PC muscles ). Kegel exercises can be good for men who are experiencing incontinence or who lack ejaculatory control (premature ejaculation). They have also been recommended as a way of changing how orgasms feel (some, but not all, men say it enhances their orgasms).

http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyrespo...t/kegelsmen.htm

I had no idea. Sounds interesting. I wonder if it actually does make a difference for men.

towntown2
^^ Tung, this means you'll have to report back to us to see if it works.
Insurmountable
Oh I can't wait to hear about it.

They work for girls, thats all I know. Didn't really know they were for guys, or that they did them rather.
KINGdinguhling
can you describe this kegel exercise.
Comptine
Well, for women, I know you just contract the pelvic floor muscles. The one that we tend to contract when we went to hold pee in. Apparently, it has tons of sexual pleasure benefits, so really Reidar, it's would help guys out so don't knock it for not being a "real" exercise. =P
gojira
LOL does this make tung's dick bigger? oh i c u using harry potter magic.
KINGdinguhling
oh i use to do that
Reidar
QUOTE(Comptine @ Jan 24 2009, 01:06 AM) *
Well, for women, I know you just contract the pelvic floor muscles. The one that we tend to contract when we went to hold pee in. Apparently, it has tons of sexual pleasure benefits, so really Reidar, it's would help guys out so don't knock it for not being a "real" exercise. =P

I hate sexual pleasure.
KINGdinguhling
are you a masochist?
Reidar
Yes, but not because of that.
illriginal
Last thing Tung needs is Kegel exercises. He needs to commit to Jelqing loool.gif
smash
i've read kegel exercises make woman tighter (if you know what i mean) as well as help with child birth. so i would consider it a real exercise.
Reidar
I wouldn't, unless you do deadlifts with said baby post-birth.
Simba
QUOTE(smash @ Mar 21 2009, 04:46 PM) *
i've read kegel exercises make woman tighter (if you know what i mean)
i don't know wat u mean smashley can u help me w/ this concept
hypnotique
QUOTE(KINGdinguhling @ Jan 24 2009, 05:22 AM) *
are you a masochist?

QUOTE(Reidar @ Jan 24 2009, 05:37 AM) *
Yes, but not because of that.

kinky.gif

helloooo
smash
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ May 14 2009, 10:00 PM) *
i don't know wat u mean smashley can u help me w/ this concept

sorry honey, you're too young for that explanation. at least too young to get it from me. i'd feel so..... wrong for tainting your fresh, young mind.
Simba
yea u right, I guess it is a little too fresh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.