Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ear problems
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
xoxo_proud
I was at band camp last week and noticed that my right ear made a popping noise when ever my band director blew his whistle. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

I just know it's from playing marching band music during school indoors. The trumpets play extremely loud (like blaring) and my ears ring from time to time.

My ears also make a noise (maybe a click or pop?) whenever I swallow. I don't really notice it when I'm eating but when I'm swallowing saliva it's loud.
firechild
Its normal,
Its should go away after band camp is over
Tomates
ive had that too. Only my problem is with the Sneer drums
it should go away after there being less noise
obamamaxklin
they probably keep it so they can run it up to see if you had any warrant....and for further crimes they can have ur info in the books,
thanks for your information.
good luck

====================
Ovarian Cysts A to Z
karmakiller
^ That has nothing to do with this topic. _unsure.gif

Anyways, I think that if it isn't something that is painful, that it will probably go away once your ears adjust.
Gigi
The high frequency of the whistle might be causing this, or even discomfort in your ear. It shouldn't be a huge deal unless it really is very painful. If you can't bear the popping, wear some earplugs, and the earplugs would help with the loud obnoxious trumpets as well. Actually, in my band, it's the trombones. I want to stab them sometimes.

The click/pop should be normal when you're swallowing or chewing (it's one of the common remedies to get rid of that weird pressure in your ear when you're in, say, the elevator or an airplane). Unless it's really loud and obtrusive, it shouldn't be a problem.
creole
Do you have any leftover water in your ears?
Maybe it something like that.. mellow.gif
Tomates
This has been a few days or weeks since she asked this.
SO then i will ask

how are your ears feeling now?
KINGdinguhling
its when a ear hair falls and hits your skin
Gigi
Very creative answer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.