Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Layout Help,Web Help
Forums > Resource Center > Webmasters' Corner > Webmasters' Corner Resolved Topics
MoonlightxDesigns
Okay ive started Making a webpage from my computer but i was wondering how do you make a layout for your web & be able to add stuff too it i would so like too know please help:)?x
pandemonium
i use Dreamweaver :) it's easy for me that way i just make a template and work my way through.... you have to pay for it though, you can get it illegaly just saying..like i did lol
nitrogoat
Oh dear.
Offering Dreamweaver as a solution to web design really isn't going to benefit him that much.

There a hundreds of thousands of tutorials out there teaching you the basics of web design. Get stuck into some of those and you'll soon be on your way.

how do you make a layout for your web

A layout can anything. It's just the visual framework which your webpage will sit in. It can consist of one logo at the top, or have a background image or just consist of borders and frames.

There's CSS which helps you style your webpage so i would recommend you typing HTML tutorials and CSS tutorials into google before you come and basically ask how you build a website!

add stuff too it

Adding text to your webpage is obviously an essential part of webdesign as it puts across your message. Learn how to format and add text using HTML here.

Oh, and I'm not sure this is the right place for this topic wink.gif
pandemonium
^^well Dreamwaver was just my opinion

and yeahh this should have been posted on "Webmasters' Corner"
nitrogoat
^Ok fair enough.

Your best bet is to learn how to do it by hand first and then learn how to use a program to do it.
pandemonium
yeahh.. you need to learn first, that's what we did in my web mastering class, learn your html first... hold it right there! you have a website and don't know how to make a layout &add stuff.. lol... well like i was about to say i learned html first with notepad, then how to organize a site then we moved to dreamweaver

but yeah... look for tutorial on HTML, CSS, & FTP first before jumping into something else
manny-the-dino
Moved to Webmaster's Corner
venti-anemoi
Tutorial.

It seems pretty easy to understand.
MoonlightxDesigns
well i got shown at school how too do it on notepad but we never finished it so thats how im asking:(
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.