Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 13,107 picture pages?
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Blaqheartedstar
I haven't used my photos section in a long long time. Having a DIV up for a while was the reason. I had two categories one on me and another for my graduation pics which i emptied out a while back but never removed the category.

But now after deciding to update my page i find out i have this

wtf? i decide to clean out all categories and images and it was removed. Till i added some more pictures did the 13,107 pages reappear.

anyway to fix this?

heres my photos page http://blaqheartedstar.createblog.com/photos/
my profile page says i have 11 photos which is correct, just pages seem to be acting weird.
Elba
I see only 3 pages.
Blaqheartedstar
i just logged off to see
seems to only show when i'm logged on
wow this is gonna bug me something serious.
heyo-captain-jack
I see 3 pages.
karmakiller
The pages look normal to me, too. I'm not too sure why you're having this probleem, and only when you're logged in. There are other people that are having issues with their profiles, too. Sadly, we can't really do much without Jusun around.
The-March-Hare
The only thing I can think of which may be comparable is that the PM system occasionally has a bit of a glitch and will say -86 new messages or something, and that can usually be fixed by receiving a new message and reseting the count.

SO, maybe try adding a few more images, enough to create a fresh page, and that could cause it to reset and display an accurate count? Just a suggestion though, no idea if it will work.

If not, and it's a bigger glitch, then we'll have to wait until Jusun pops up again, and we'll have him take a look at it.
Blaqheartedstar
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Jul 17 2008, 06:17 PM) *
The only thing I can think of which may be comparable is that the PM system occasionally has a bit of a glitch and will say -86 new messages or something, and that can usually be fixed by receiving a new message and reseting the count.

SO, maybe try adding a few more images, enough to create a fresh page, and that could cause it to reset and display an accurate count? Just a suggestion though, no idea if it will work.

If not, and it's a bigger glitch, then we'll have to wait until Jusun pops up again, and we'll have him take a look at it.

I have three pages of pictures.
The-March-Hare
^ Have any of those been created since you noticed the problem? Like, try adding some images, so that the total of number of pages SHOULD read 4, and it may reset itself to the correct number.
Blaqheartedstar
As i mentioned above i cleared out the old categories which one empty one read 6 thousand entries. and it looked to be fixed till i added more images. that it came back. Although it just shows for me its still a error.
micron
this bug has been resolved. to fix this issue, run the recount statistics tool found under my account -> settings.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.