Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horse Racing?
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
Butterflyphoenix
Am I the only teenager who's really into horse racing? I mean, I don't actually do the racing, but I enjoy going to the race tracks to bet and watch the horses run.

Or maybe I'm the only loser....! _unsure.gif
MarcelleB
i think your the only loser lol jks but i used to watch it from time to time when i got extremely bored
heyo-captain-jack
Riding horses is much more fun than watching them.
dustbunny
I'm too scared to watch; I got totally traumatized after watching a movie about a female racehorse that got put down after screwing up her hoof. sad.gif

I do live near a horse racetrack thing called Bay Meadows though.
MarcelleB
what movie was it?^
dustbunny
I believe it was Ruffian?
MarcelleB
oh i think i seen that movie in my english class ..or was it seabiscuit _unsure.gif either way it was sad lol
dustbunny
^ yeah I think I almost cried. either that or it was excruciatingly painful to watch cry.gif
Butterflyphoenix
Aww..I knoww that was depressing. I cried too... _unsure.gif
shoryuken
QUOTE(Butterflyphoenix @ Jul 13 2008, 01:13 AM) *
Am I the only teenager who's really into horse racing? I mean, I don't actually do the racing, but I enjoy going to the race tracks to bet and watch the horses run.

Or maybe I'm the only loser....! _unsure.gif

princc winnaa goo da onee... brinn buddii to..

princcc winnaa BETT datt alll.. lool.. fukk sitt thaa watchh.. princc winnaa BETTT.. stubborn.gif _smile.gif
Butterflyphoenix
^huh?
nikx618
horse riding is fun[:
but i cant help but be scared
of getting seriously injured xP
not really into watching o.O
Butterflyphoenix
^Agree. It's a very risky sport, especially if you're a jockey. It's terrifying thinking about the idea of falling off your horse and someone else's horse(s) run over you....then you'd become a human pancake! _unsure.gif
shoryuken
annii u ppll noo wat $ ppll kann winn onee racee... _unsure.gif thumbsup.gif
QUOTE(Butterflyphoenix @ Jul 20 2008, 01:24 AM) *
^huh?

GOO bakkdaa hiighh skooll u NUB...
stubborn.gif stubborn.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.