Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tan lines on the booty
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
anoniez
As a girl, I like my bikini top tan lines... but frankly I hate the ones on my bottom that go diagonally across my butt. That's why I try to change them to thong tan lines at home, since I like the way those look better. I was wondering what guys thought of different tan lines. Which do you prefer, or none at all? Girls can answer too :)

Edit: Here is a pic of a thong tan line since someone asked (wasn't sure if he was serious or what) http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/a23n12/Photo45.jpg

I don't want to post a pic of a bikini tan line since I'm not sure it's PG-13. But I'm sure everyone knows what they look like..
karmakiller
Tan in the nude eyebrowes.gif
ChangeofHeart
What is it with these anglo-saxon women and these tan lines. Just get a full tan, Much hotter.
MissFits
I never understood girls that go tanning and don't do it naked.
I thought that was the whole point of the bed is privacy so you don't have tan lines. shrug.gif
RylieDinosaur
I like tan lines so I can see how much of a tan I got, but other than that I don't think they look so nice.
The-March-Hare
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 7 2008, 02:24 AM) *
Tan in the nude eyebrowes.gif

Yes, please.

Imean tan lines are OK if the tan is fairly light, but otherwise, I hate them.

I also detest my current MAJOR farmer's tan. Ugh.
ReggieM
booty tan lines arent sexy but bikini top ones are.
anoniez
lol I am way too shy to tan in the nude.. what if my neighbors looked in the backyard? And i don't want to pay for a tanning bed.. so i guess I'm stuck with thong tan lines.. o well.
shoryuken
QUOTE(anoniez @ Jul 10 2008, 10:42 PM) *
lol I am way too shy to tan in the nude.. what if my neighbors looked in the backyard? And i don't want to pay for a tanning bed.. so i guess I'm stuck with thong tan lines.. o well.

litt c summ pix..
superstitious
^ Dude, your posts make me cry.

Are tan lines EVER hot?
mizzkewl06
QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 15 2008, 11:40 AM) *
Are tan lines EVER hot?

fagget
lol I am way too shy to tan in the nude.. what if my neighbors looked in the backyard?

You have REALLY close houses. Was your house really cheap? And your backyard must be also REALLY small for them to be able to see you.
shoryuken
LIT C SUMM PIXX..
QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 15 2008, 11:40 AM) *
^ Dude, your posts make me cry.

y reedd princc postt.. shifty.gif flowers.gif
anoniez
QUOTE(evamariesays @ Jul 15 2008, 10:48 AM) *
You have REALLY close houses. Was your house really cheap? And your backyard must be also REALLY small for them to be able to see you.

Dunno, but I can easily see into parts of their backyards from my 2nd floor so I assume it's the same for them. Plus I tan on my 2nd floor balcony now so they could see me for sure cool.gif

I put a url for a pic up although I don't know why anyone couldnt visualize what a tan line would look like.. rolleyes.gif
shoryuken
QUOTE(anoniez @ Jul 15 2008, 04:54 PM) *
Dunno, but I can easily see into parts of their backyards from my 2nd floor so I assume it's the same for them. Plus I tan on my 2nd floor balcony now so they could see me for sure cool.gif

I put a url for a pic up although I don't know why anyone couldnt visualize what a tan line would look like.. rolleyes.gif

princc slooww.. su helpp princc out.. LIT C SUM PIX or PM prince.. _smile.gif wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.