Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celtics
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
brooklyneast05
are gonna win.
ladarag
yea i know they are.Kobe cant handle KG or Pirece or Allen.Triple threat, and plus i got money on them cuzz i hate lakers.
sixfive
I don't like the celtics. I wanted the spurs to win.
DoubleJ
Moved to Sports

The Spurs got robbed last round. Celtics will sweep or win in 5
sixfive
VIP Lounge
brooklyneast05
i'm going for the celtics, but i'm not a paul pierce fan. i never have been.

DoubleJ
I honestly think that pp doesn't get enough credit for how good he is.
brooklyneast05
he doesn't get it from me, that's for sure xmas.gif
DoubleJ
HAHA! Oh trust, I am not a fan of his either, but the boy does have game.
brooklyneast05
yes i agree, he has for a long time.
brooklyneast05
WTF AT THEM LETTING THEM COME BACK LIKE 24 POINTS
Teesa
i'm not a huge fan of either team, but paul pierce's "injury" made me laugh. lakers made a good come back little too late.
SuckDickNSaveLives
That game was BS. Refs basically said here Boston, take this victory. Its clear to me this series is rigged. Rasheed Wallace was right , this is pure entertainment not basketball. 38 to 10 Free Throws, just wow. Next couple of games the Lakers will get favorable calls which is horrible. Holla at me when we start playing basketball and not little dribblers.
Tung
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Wow, if I didn't know any better, I thought Tim Donaghy was still refereeing the basketbal games. f**k David Stern and the f**ken Rigged NBA. They want the f**ken celtics to win, and it's blatantly clear. Even Michael Wilbon was saying how lopsided the calls were. I mean seriously? 38 FTS to 10? Even Leon Powe had more FTS than the WHOLE lakers team. How many times did pau gasol got hacked by garnett on layups? how many times does kobe gets hacked when he attacks the basket? f**ken bullshit. I'm almost done with this f**ken rigged league. this is worst than the WWE wrestling.

it's all f**ken scripted. i mean, seriously? how about that fake paul pierce injury. lmao. dude's faking. doesn't want an mri cuz he knows nothing is one with his knee.

david stern wants this series to go to 7 games. so i'm hoping referees are bias towards lakers at home. if not, i'm so sick of the nba. and how rigged it is.

at least KC know what's up.
DoubleJ
The whole playoffs have been rigged. The Nba realized that it couldn't have another Spurs Detroit finals, so they put the appropriate plans together to make sure it didn't happen.
Example:

Joey Crawford should not have been anywhere near the west finals.
Tung
^ you still think the spurs got robbed? the lakers were clearly the better team. how else would you explain winning 4-1.

this game though was the worst officiating game i've seen this year. terrible. 38-10FT is disgusting. i'm going to watch the replay later tonight, and count how many calls that they didn't call when the lakers were clearly fouled. i had about 10 bad calls they didnt call, and i'm sure it'll be up to 15-20 when im done watching.
SuckDickNSaveLives
I think Kobe will get some heat for getting that T but he was right for that. That game was almost hard to watch. Furthermore they do a halftime segment on Powe and ironically he plays beyond his capabilities and gets to the free throw line more a lot. Kobe picked up 3 BS calls in the first half. And the makeup calls the refs were giving LA were ridiculous, however the refs did it so when people pick up their papers tomorrow they will say to themselves "Oh no funny business going on here". I think the officiating in this playoffs is the worse I've seen all in my history of watching basketball. Maybe I should start watching the WNBA then.
dustbunny
ALL CURRENT CELTIC FANS ARE FAIRWEATHER FANS

ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

*runs off
DoubleJ
QUOTE(Tungster @ Jun 9 2008, 01:17 AM) *
^ you still think the spurs got robbed? the lakers were clearly the better team. how else would you explain winning 4-1.

this game though was the worst officiating game i've seen this year. terrible. 38-10FT is disgusting. i'm going to watch the replay later tonight, and count how many calls that they didn't call when the lakers were clearly fouled. i had about 10 bad calls they didnt call, and i'm sure it'll be up to 15-20 when im done watching.

Of course I do. That series should have gone 6 bottom line.
Tung
even so lakers would win 4-2 then. but even if brent barry got his two fts and went to OT, lakers would've still won and 4-1. the better team won.

as for the ft discrepancy. even a non-laker fan like KC clearly saw how fixed this game was. smh.
DoubleJ
The fact that joey crawford was in that game, let me know that it was rigged.
dispn0ygonekrazy
yeah joey crawford was there XD but it wasnt rigged some fould on kobe were just plain dumb, but gotta give it to la for coming down 20 if vujacic didnt take the shot la wouldve had a chance.
Tung
Lol did you even watch the whole game of Game 4 Lakers-Spurs? If you did, you would know how many favorable calls the Spurs got throughout the game, and it wasn't even funny. Everyone was saying how Joey Crawford was calling in favor for the Spurs, to try to redeem himself. There were so many calls going for the spurs in that gay. like that 5 step travel duncan made when he went for a dunk. Also how about when there was 8 seconds left in 4th quarter, and fisher took a shot and missed, and robert horry hit the ball out of bounce? The shot clock didn't even reset to 24, even though replay shows the ball glazed the rim. So shot clock didn't reset and kobe had to forced a quick shot, instead of using the clock and getting fouled for two fts, and icing the game. if they had resetted the shot clock like it was suppose to, there would have never been a fisher-barry play in the first place. so don't tell me that barry no-call was the deciding factor of that game. besides, lakers owned the spurs next game in game 5. i mean if spurs were really better, they would have won in game 5 and take it to game 6. I mean they had their chances. but the better team still won.

That 24 point comeback from the lakers was nothing. it was like we lost TWICE in one game. it was really disheartening. David Stern wants the celtics to win this year, cuz he know there's no way anyone will beat the lakers in the next 5 years, especially when bynum comes back.
brooklyneast05
they're off to a bad start tonight
Teesa
hehe.gif what a comeback!!! incredible.
Rachel
oh well, celtics are still gonna take it. and kobe will cry, again.
Detective
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jun 8 2008, 10:03 PM) *
are gonna win.

Took the words outta my mouth.
brooklyneast05
lakers are playing bad right now. i'm glad.
Rachel
YAY

I really wanna see Kobe cry. Is that bad?
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(Rachel @ Jun 17 2008, 09:15 PM) *
YAY

I really wanna see Kobe cry. Is that bad?

no it's gonna be good
Teesa
i like kobe.

WHAT A BLOWOUTTTTTT!!!! haha
brooklyneast05
LOL YEAH

lakers played like a bunch of scrubs
Rachel
HEEEEELLLLLZ YEAH!

My bf IMed me like 15 times, "OMG CELTICS WON WOOOHOOOOO WE ARE CHAMPIONS" etc. He's a masshole sometimes.
Gryffindor-Girl
My Patriots didn't win BUTTTT MY CELTICS SURE DID I LOVE being from The Boston area!!!!! 2008 CHAMPIONS BABY WHAHOO!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
SuckDickNSaveLives
I loved KG when he said ,

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" *puts hands over face* cry.gif

I'm still laughing at that.
Murph-E
Celtic rock.
Gryffindor-Girl
QUOTE(Murph-E @ Aug 4 2008, 10:00 AM) *
Celtic rock.

You can say that again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.