Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
Reidar
Day 1

HIVE MIND, I AM ONLY 8, BUT MY DEVELOPMENT HAS NOT BEEN IMPEDED SEVERELY, RESULTING IN FULLY-FUNCTIONAL ORGANS AND LIMBS. ALTHOUGH AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT MOVE THEM, SOON I WILL BE READY TO CARRY OUT THE WILL OF THE QUEEN.

Day 2

HIVE MIND, YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW MY CLAWS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM. ONE DAY I HOPE TO STRIKE DOWN THE TERRAN MENACE WITH THEM.

Day 3

TODAY I HAVE RECOGNIZED MY GENDER AND TASK, HIVE MIND. IT APPEARS I AM AN ATTACK DRONE. IT SADDENS ME TO KNOW THAT I AM UNABLE TO ASSIST THE QUEEN IN BEARING MORE SPAWN AS A WORKER, BUT NONETHELESS I WILL DO MY DUTY WITHOUT A MOMENTS HESITATION.

Day 4

I AM GLAD TO INFORM THE HIVE THAT MY SCALES AND TEETH ARE BEGINNING TO HARDEN, AS ARE MY CLAWS. I AM BEGINNING TO SECRETE MUCUS FOR MY EVENTUAL HATCHING.

Day 5

HIVE MIND, TODAY A WORKER INSPECTED MY EGG AND I COULD NOT HELP BUT OVERHEAR I AM UNFIT FOR COMBAT. WHY IS THIS, MY QUEEN? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THE INABILITY TO SERVE YOU AND THE GLORIOUS HIVE? FORGIVE ME; I MEAN NOT TO TALK BACK AGAINST YOU. IT IS MY FAULT ALONE FOR MY UNSUCCESSFUL BIRTHING. PERHAPS ONE DAY I CAN EMERGE FROM MY COCOON.

Day 6

SOMETHING IS INTRUDING THE HIVE. I CAN FEEL IT. MY QUEEN, A THOUSAND PARDONS FOR FAILING YOU. MY ONLY WISH WAS TO DIE IN COMBAT. HOWEVER, I SEEM FIT ONLY TO SEEK DEMISE FROM A HUMAN. IT HURTS.
datass
a bee.
S-Majere
Alien throb.gif
Joss-eh-lime
this made me mad.

:/
Anephoria
o.0

Seriously, I don't get it..
TiffanyFactorial
hey man, only the strongest and fittest survive. the queen wants the best. and if that bee is a pusssaaayy, then THAT SUCKS. you dont want the french defending you, they won't even fire their guns. rofl1.gif gotta have a TERMINATOR BEE not a pansy.
whoahitznikki
this is just so depressing :(
Reidar
It's a parody of an often-circulated chain e-mail/MySpace bulletin/carrier pigeon message. It is not catering to a certain motive, but satirizing how saturated politics have become in everyday ordinances and conveniences and how even a moral-based issue like abortion has been disparaged into a viral agenda that one can distribute with a mere click of a button and leave ends at that, with little inclination that would exist otherwise.

Maybe next time you see a rock, you'll appreciate it a little more.
Splek
one word;

PUSSY!!!

stop it with this "dont get an abortion" crap! do you have any idea what will happen if you dont!? if you even think about it that means the child will be unwanted, thus turning the kid into a killer, which will be put to death row, do you want to scramble a human like that? you inhuman bastard... i hope you go to hell with the killer that could have been a saved soul if the mother had gotten an abortion, but people like YOU change they're minds! damn you...
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Splek @ Jun 15 2008, 03:52 PM) *
one word;

PUSSY!!!

stop it with this "dont get an abortion" crap! do you have any idea what will happen if you dont!? if you even think about it that means the child will be unwanted, thus turning the kid into a killer, which will be put to death row, do you want to scramble a human like that? you inhuman bastard... i hope you go to hell with the killer that could have been a saved soul if the mother had gotten an abortion, but people like YOU change they're minds! damn you...

You are aware this was a joke right? It was even in the humor forum.
You must read the post before you reply.
Splek
i know but i was maing a point, and i was pachallshydyd confused
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Splek @ Jun 15 2008, 05:13 PM) *
i was pachallshydyd confused

Is that actually supposed to be a word?
1angel3
Bees, please don't get abortions!! It's bad. It's my job to kill you laugh.gif
Doesntafraid
I made an account just to tell you you're all dumbasses. It's not a f**king bee, it's a f**king zergling from Starcraft

HIVE MIND, YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW MY CLAWS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM. ONE DAY I HOPE TO STRIKE DOWN THE TERRAN MENACE WITH THEM.

Bees don't have f**king claws and kill Terran
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.