Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My art
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
adolelolz
I have them all up on facebook, so hopefully this link works:

Click here.

I have a pretty small portfolio, but oh well. Also, this is my first year of taking art, so it's nothing spectacular. Tell me what you think. =]
RayJ565
removed
superstitious
I really like this one. She's a little freaky looking, but I still think that it's very nicely done.

You gave Mario some love too, awesome. =)
absinthe
omg.gif The Super Mario one... throb.gif
I like the colors in the Jared Leto one. happy.gif
synatribe
I wish I was this talented :/ :]

800! yeah! 200 more to go and no more flood control! :]
lkajsfklajskds
yea, the mario one is real cool =]

and def. the jared leto is purdy

and i think your self portrait is real nice too!
Insurmountable
The Mario one is super cool. I like some of them and I think you have a great talent for art. I think you need to work on blending colors from the looks of some of them. I like the drawings the most, just the plain graphite ones, or they look like it anyway.
adolelolz
Thanks guys. =]

Yeah, the Mario and the Jared Leto seem to be crowd favorites. =P
Gypsy Eyes
You need to work on understanding the medium that you are using better. The pencil and colored pencil pieces are very liney which makes them look very jr. high art project.

If you are going to do the unrealistic style of painting, make sure your lines are smooth and crisp. Your edges in a lot of the layers look smudged so it looks like that horrible photoshop filter.

Keep practicing!
adolelolz
Jr. high art project and horrible photoshop filter. Ouch.

Oh well, thanks for the tips.
Gypsy Eyes
You have to realized that college's will say much worse. A guy from SVA said that my friends painting looked like she paid a 1st grader with down syndrome to paint it.

You actual drawings are quite good, just practice shading.
Eww
Wow, these are beautiful.

I like the one with the green guy, how long have you been drawing for?
adolelolz
Thank you =]
I got really interested in drawing sometime in 7th or 8th grade, so I guess around three or four years.
Epona
OMMMGGG!!! ohmy.gif

HOW GUD!!!!
LeLo
waooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it's realy realy nicee
your drwing is fantastic i'love all your picture & keep going & go ahead
blush.gif
incredibleupset
i like the guitar hero chick. i struggle with oil pastels...
adolelolz
Haha, so do I. I hate them...That one didn't turn out how I wanted it to at all.
CocaineNoseJob
Amazing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.