Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okay very stupid question.
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
Kimmay7
Here's the deal, I'm new to this whole xanga thing being a myspace fan.
And the whole thing is extremly confusing to me, I want to put on a custom layout, I have the html and everything put question is... where exactly do I put the html?
I've tried all the stupid things, like putting it in a new blog or trying to follow other FAQs from this site but I'm obviously not doing anything right!
If someone could tell me in the similiest of words where exactly I put the html for my layout that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for the help
_smile.gif
Kimmay7
C'mon guys surely one of you could help me out?
I'm dying here!!
Pul-easssse!
*Gets down on knees and begs*
Insurmountable
Xanga has changed a lot so I don't even know now xD But anyway...just have patience..We only have a small number of staff and not very many people go in to xanga support anymore.. so Just wait a day or so to receive a reply _smile.gif

tokyo-rose
The new Xanga private/home page is confusing, so I understand your vexation. It used to be a lot easier to use Xanga.

What you need to do is go to http://www.xanga.com/claf, then select "Input your own header HTML" from the dropdown above the Header box. Paste the layout code into there. If there's anything that has to be put in Website Stats, scroll to the bottom of the page till you reach the last box and put it there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.