Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Comment Capability?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Blogger Support > Blogger Resolved Topics
saizine
Right now, I'm using the layout Disguise, and it doesn't have any comment capability, but from what I can see from this site, it can do.

Also, my site is taking at least 24 hours to show any edits, or any new posts. What is that about?

How do I get the comments to show up and work?

-- Saizine
moorepocket
the creator didn't add comment code to this layout. I had been ask about this. If you want to add comment to it, you must add it yourself.
neliyah
im new here. and im looking for a code that would allow my readers to post a comment. can you hep me? thanks!
dynz0522
oh..can i ask what is the comment code? ..can u please help me?
moorepocket
apparently no one read my sig.

CODE
<!------- COMMENT -------->
<ItemPage>
<div id="comments">

<BlogItemCommentsEnabled><a name="comments"></a>
<div class="head"><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:</div>

<p>
<BlogItemComments>
<dt id="c<$BlogCommentNumber$>"><a name="c<$BlogCommentNumber$>"></a>

<div class="head" style="width:100%"><$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...</div>

</dt>

<div class="post-body">
<$BlogCommentBody$>
</div>

<div class="footer"><a href="#c<$BlogCommentNumber$>" title="comment permalink"><$BlogCommentDateTime$></a>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
</div>
<p>
</BlogItemComments>

</p>
<p class="footer">
<$BlogItemCreate$>
</BlogItemCommentsEnabled>
<br />
<a href="<$BlogURL$>">&lt;&lt; Home</a>
</p>

</p>
</div>

</ItemPage>
ookikioo
hi! i added that code, moorepocket, to the bottom of the disguise layout code and that didn't work. then, i tried adding the rest of your blogger coding from your link and it kind of work, but i couldn't get the comments to align after the entry.

so i just don't know what i'm doing wrong =/.
diputs
TRY THIS ... it should explain what to do
robotxheart
I'm having the same problem and I tried from diputs and moorepocket link but it still doesn't show right. The code of this layout is kind of complicated so I'm not sure how should I put it so it would just put the comments link in bottom of the posts. It always makes the layout look weird.

This is the layout I'm using: http://www.createblog.com/blogger-layouts/...usic.-my-life./

Can someone check the code and tell me where should I put it please? >_<
robotxheart
Nevermind I got it. xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.