Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bowling scores
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
icecreamisyummy
my highest score is a 159 ( that was 4 strikes in a row and 2 spares in one game)

i just got back from bowling and my highest score tonite was a 152.

whats everyone elses scores?

( i didnt wanna put this under sports cuz i figured not many ppl would have seen it)
Tung
Moved to Sports

80 something was my highest rofl.
aaayotiffany
i think mine was like a 130-something. that was it, lol. i don't bowl much though.
paperplane
I got a 13 once.

I think last time I played I got like a 30 the first game, and then won with like a 97 the second. Or maybe it was over 100? I don't remember. But once I remembered that I was supposed to bowl underhand, I got a whole lot better.
icecreamisyummy
i started going once-twice a week about 2 months ago

its fun kicking my bf's ass at bowling
Sprague
Somewhere around the 150's. Me and my cousins used to be in a bowling team at our local bowling alley. Their highest scores were an average of 220. I was jealous, haha.
synatribe
I average 130's
iDecay
My highest is... 10. I've only been bowling twice, though, haha. I got a 0 the second time. ... Don't ask.
rnicron
I'm in the high 40s surely. I don't bowl to bowl, I bowl to have fun. I'm sure I could do better and have done better, I just really don't care.

I'm pretty kick ass at bowling on the Wii. My mom's some pretty stiff competition.
paperplane
Guys, this is sad. You're making me look like a good bowler, and I am a shit bowler.
micron
my avg is 200+ on wii. unfortunately in real life its more like 120. =(
Detective
QUOTE(micron @ Apr 25 2008, 10:35 PM) *
my avg is 200+ on wii. unfortunately in real life its more like 120. =(

I got a perfect score on the wii (300), but that was a while ago. I'll scan my game against my friends later on.
Flaunted
Jusun!

Lol really i bowl like 70s
in wii i get like 170 hahahah

i fail totally.
This one time i kicked ass and i got like 114 irl.
irl irl irl irl lolololz
queen
my highest was probably in the 150s. but the last time i went bowling, i had 2 strikes and like 3 0s LOL (stupid gutter >;[). so i think it averaged out to be like a 80 or something. yah i suck ;o
mizzkewl06
i love going bowling, but i suck at it... 130-ish... _unsure.gif
karmakiller
Moving this to Sports.

I havent been bowling in ages. So I'm not too sure how well I'd do now.
freeridefight
my highest would be 195 or somewhere around that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.