Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Tama
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Books
rnicron
The more accounts you make, the longer your suspension is.

I'd stop while you're behind.
rnicron
STFU...no it won't. It's the VIP Lounge. Your backseat modding just failed. Are you Christina? No.

He got SUSPENDED for poking fun at Yanlin by making fun of her friend that passed away, then got another week because he made a different account to avoid suspension.
libertie
QUOTE(doublehelix @ Apr 24 2008, 04:47 PM) *
Awe, poor Tama, someone should comment me on why he was banned, becuase this'll be closed/moved/deleted before I get home.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...01410&st=75
Just_Dream
QUOTE(Spencer @ Apr 24 2008, 02:49 PM) *
STFU...no it won't. It's the VIP Lounge. Your backseat modding just failed. Are you Christina? No.

LULZ throb.gif Exactly. If anyone's going to backseat mod, it's me. And at least I KNOW where to backseat mod. whistling.gif

lol it just goes to show that Tampon likes cB so much, that he's willing to make another account just to post. I mean, he could've just viewed it as a guest. rolleyes.gif And seriously, taking a jab about someone's death is just messed up. No respect, I tell you!
Elba
He can't read this... or can he?
rnicron
He can. He just doesn't have posting capabilities and Dani kept him as an OM for the time being.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.