Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proactiv
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mini
hey. i was just wondering how many of you use proactive. if so, does it work?
mai_z
i've never used proactive, but my friend has, and it worked really well for her....it kinda drys out her skin tho...i heard that it only works for certain types of skin....not all
islandkiss
nope. I want to though.. it looks pretty effective. happy.gif
SupraS15
it works! I hardly use it now but it worked when I did use it. happy.gif
LiNHy POO
oo i seen comericals and stuff for it!!! looks like it does!!! but nahh i dont use it!!! happy.gif
xoxo
i want to use it but then .. i'm too lazy and i don`t feel lyke paying for it even though i can get my money back and awl`s that crap.
tweeak
ive been using it for a couple of months and it hasnt helped so far...
gamergirl88
I used it, and it works well. It's just outrageously expensive. It has the same ingreidents as any neutrogena crap tho
kraziegrl
i feel stupid. i dont noe what it is.. hehehe well i heard of it.. on commercials and stuff, but i kinda forgot pinch.gif
brittnner
yeah, Im using it now. I noticed that it gets worse for like a week then clears up REALLY [B] well. happy.gif

xanger
x0xcrzybabyx0x
haha when i first saw this thread i thought it said "do you use protection?" lol .. thats silly.. well no i dont use proactive but my friend does and it has worked realllllly well on her!!
<33 emma!!
jaeman
I use proactiv! It works! It works so much! That my skin was flawless at one point. Then it kinda came back and then I used proactiv again then once again, my face was flawless.

Haha. Expensive stuff though. biggrin.gif
emptyminded
Eh.. Yea.. It works when I'm not on my cycle.. when that happens it never works... but that reminds me i need to order some more..
Yemmerz
I use phisoderm. But...I don't see any results. >< Time to check the isles again.
y0urmistake
I have it, but dont use it.. i think i should start though sad.gif
x0143637x0
i dont have it but i hear from some people that it dont work and others says it works
sheddingtears
Yeah, I guess it does depend on the type of skin people have. Their long ass commercials with people crying about the way they looked before and all that stuff really sell. It makes me wanna buy some every time.
l_baybeexgrl_l
it didnt work for me mad.gif

but i do other stuff to my face and it clears up! biggrin.gif
dani41790
no i dont use proactive cuz i dont realli need it
Kathleen
Hmm...I was thinking about getting that, but it's so expensive! Heh. I didn't even know if it worked or not. I have tried so much stuff and I kinda figured, "Why is this any different?" With my luck, it probably wouldn't work. _dry.gif
AngelicEyz00
I use it, and um doesn't seem to work, but i think that's only cuz i don't even use it everyday and you're supposed to use it like at lleast twice a day =] haha, oh well... i'm what you call "lazy"
Mini
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Jun 27 2004, 1:18 PM)
I use it, and um doesn't seem to work, but i think that's only cuz i don't even use it everyday and you're supposed to use it like at lleast twice a day =] haha, oh well... i'm what you call "lazy"

elba, can u send me some samples to try. lol
ji_cabinx
i use it...but i've only had it for a week, so there's no results yet...
Mini
hurmmmm so proactive really doesnt work for most people. and it friggin costs like 50 dollars.
lcapk
no.. i wanted to but didnt think it would work. i went to a dermatologist and gave me some of her products and some w/ prescription and they work. they didnt try my skin up
NvieDi3ai3yGrL
i've never used it before .. so i wouldn't know :X
swEeteSt_siN_o8
It really works good! And it's soo easy!! It's worth it :] I tried everything.. it just dried the skin out, this doesn't because of the reparing lotion, the last thing you use.. it's awesome!
h0tpinkstar84
I got Proactive when it had just started coming out. I used it for 6 months. I saw results, but not what I was expecting or what I had seen on the poeple on the commercial. It didn't work for my friend either, but I have seen it work on others. I think it really depends on what skin type you have and how bad your acne is. I ended up going to the dotor and have been for a couple years now, the stuff that they give me works a lot better!
LatinaLady
i dont use it... and i have no idea what it is so yeah.
emrzz09
I dont use it. But my friend does, and it actually made her results worse.
xsweetdreams12x
I use Stridex, but I want to use ProActive. It looks more effective, and quicker to clean the acne.
moosepoop
i use it, most of my pimples went away but there are those tiny bumps that won't go away! mad.gif
mznina
i used to...never worked
x AZN D0RKii x
never heard of it. never tried it.
Alpha240
i never used it but my sister does and she keeps getting it, so i guess it works. but it might be one of those things you ALWAYS have to use or else u'll get pimples again
ELizabethx143
I use it, and I have been for about a year, it's bad sometimes but then it clears up, but I pick at my face a lot so I guess that makes it worse. pinch.gif
nlgrl
no. mai bro used it and it made it wrose
tallaznkate
WUT DE HECK iS PROACTiVE?
mzteriouzme007
i use prooactive.. it works for me, but then the skin around my nose gets all like.. dry
silver-rain
uh, i don't use it. i think i might need it though.
krnxswat
I do, but it's making it worse. _dry.gif
adnilamila_fe
yup i use it...i gotta or else i look like i have big ass red pimples the size of a baseball. lol. u should da seen my face before i used proactice....not a very pretta sight. lol laugh.gif but sometimes i still get a few pimples like now! i have some HUGE ones on my face.... they better go away soon...i have a game this friday!!!
eli5e
no but i was about to.. i saw it at my friends house ..its freakin SMALL as hell .. the bottles look ALOT bigger on tv and in ads.. o_O and its intended for white ppl skin so it wont be good for asian skin
cutielilsuga
i use to use that
but it doesn't even work
it just makes me break out more
so i said screw it haha
fallenang3l211
[FONT=Impact][COLOR=green]i tried it and it dried my skin out so bad. my face was cruddy for a week and a half
LeSLiE
IT WORKS!!! i just get really lazzyyy and forget 2 use it.. but it really works.. i used it for like a month and my face was pretty much cleared
pbear
It's all about Neutrogena.
Neutrogena RapidClear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel.
^Yeah, that's it.
bballchick1
no..i don't use it
me1issaaaa
i use the off-brand cheap stuff lol. it's got the exact same ingredients and it works really well. it's called AcneFree.. haha go figure. but yea i rarely ever get zits so i guess it's working laugh.gif
sweetdreamsx3
What is proactive anyways? Lol, by this you can tell, I don't use it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.