Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting Rid of Spacing and Border in Custom Top Friends List
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
hair products
Okay. So I made a custom top friends list from some generated top friends list coding website. They use to have an option on being able to smush the pictures together, but that's not there anymore. I also checked out the scripts from cb, but they are not working. I also want the stupid blue borders to go away from my top friends list. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.. but if you can help I'd appreciate it. Honestly I just want someone who can instant msg me and get me through this.

just go to my myspace to see what it looks like.

Visit My Website
miyashu
To get rid of the blue borders, add this code to your About Me section:

CODE
<style>
a img, img {
border:none;
border-width:0px;}

a:hover img {
border:none;
border-width:0px;}
</style>
hair products
it worked!!! i love you in a cb to cb kind of relationship. now if i can just get the pictures to mush together that'd be sweet.
MissHygienic
Add "padding:0px;" to miyashu's code.
hair products
that doesn't help. and i tried putting it everywhere in the code cuz you dont specify where in the code, but still not working
MissHygienic
Oops, do this:

CODE
img {
padding: 0px:}
hair products
well i'm still not sure where you want me to put that code, but i put it in twice under each of the spaces above and no it doesn't work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.