Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CB Profile Views
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Forum Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
S-Majere
I was just mooseying around a few profiles when I noticed the little profile counter on the side - and how in the hell did 9,100 people get the willpower to brave the asylum that is my currently sparse and sad-looking profile?

Can anyone beat that number of profile views?
paperplane
435. Uh, score....?
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(S-Majere @ Mar 1 2008, 08:17 PM) *
I was just mooseying around a few profiles when I noticed the little profile counter on the side - and how in the hell did 9,100 people get the willpower to brave the asylum that is my currently sparse and sad-looking profile?

Sarah, I don't think the counter logs each separate user. If you visit someone's profile and refresh a ton of times, then that many profile views will be added to your view count. So if someone comments you a lot (or is stalking you), they have to visit your profile often and that's probably why yours is so high.
Gryffindor-Girl
Amaranthus
Not very many.
JokeInsideJoke
uuuhhh.....*cough*526*cough*
Joss-eh-lime

i bet at least 200 are me looking at my own profile :)
JokeInsideJoke
QUOTE(Angeline @ Mar 1 2008, 09:21 PM) *
30,106?:)

your loved
misoshiru
1884. i usually forget about my cb profile.
Saikou
wacko.gif
brooklyneast05
stephinika
3016. I rarely use mine.
markmejia
11,794. But a handful of it is probably me, for when I kept testing my layout.
JokeInsideJoke
^ yeah i look at my own alot
SarahxJoy
2,411. ermm.gif Eh.
michellerrific
S-Majere
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Mar 1 2008, 08:32 PM) *

So if someone comments you a lot (or is stalking you), they have to visit your profile often and that's probably why yours is so high.

Alright, who is it it? laugh.gif

And Angeline, holy crap.
heyo-captain-jack
I just checked mine, it was exactly on 1,000 views. Thats greatness!

QUOTE(S-Majere @ Mar 2 2008, 02:30 AM) *
Alright, who is it it? laugh.gif

Sorry about that. devil.gif
Insurmountable

more than I thought o_O I remember I use to try being first because it was funny always getting first and then Lucy would beat me like 2 minutes later, so I always strive to beat her at it xD I gave up a long time ago at it though. Press ctrl+r a billion times was boring.
lkajsfklajskds

and yeah, some is probably me =P
Steven
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Mar 2 2008, 04:54 AM) *

more than I thought o_O I remember I use to try being first because it was funny always getting first and then Lucy would beat me like 2 minutes later, so I always strive to beat her at it xD I gave up a long time ago at it though. Press ctrl+r a billion times was boring.

I'd think it would be easier to spam the middle button to open a new page instead of clicking refresh.
iDecay
8,405. O_O The person with the most profile views has over 100,000.. Wow. mellow.gif
icecreamisyummy
QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Mar 1 2008, 09:25 PM) *

lmao same here
falsetigerlimbs
QUOTE(tininja @ Mar 2 2008, 09:52 AM) *
8,405. O_O The person with the most profile views has over 100,000.. Wow. mellow.gif

LOL yeah. =/
It's that high for a couple of reasons, the main one being that I used to have my profile linked on my website, which can get that many hits in under two days.
kryogenix
yrrnotelekktric
^lol

QUOTE(Angeline @ Mar 1 2008, 06:21 PM) *
30,106?:)

blink.gif
Steven
kryogenix
Hey it worked.
fagget

Only because I don't comment people, nor add. I only comment back, at the most.
At least 1/2 of the number aforementioned is probably from me.
transcendentalism
kryogenix
oh my shit, I had no idea having a profile was so cool! My profile is the f**king best.
paperplane
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Mar 2 2008, 11:50 PM) *
oh my shit, I had no idea having a profile was so cool! My profile is the f**king best.

You have even fewer views than me, despite your best effort to attract the pedophiles. Win!
kryogenix
QUOTE(paperplane @ Mar 3 2008, 12:01 AM) *
You have even fewer views than me, despite your best effort to attract the pedophiles. Win!

Pedophiles? Age says otherwise.
absinthe
Lol. I've got around 1500. I only cmt back as well.
paperplane
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Mar 3 2008, 12:30 AM) *

But you have to look at the profile first. That's definitely not how the picture appears.
weed
wow 884 i think it was ermm.gif
Teesa
AHHH, you guys are so popular _smile.gif

i'm like in the two hundred area, haha.
kryogenix
QUOTE(paperplane @ Mar 3 2008, 09:36 AM) *
But you have to look at the profile first. That's definitely not how the picture appears.

You say it like its a bad thing. My profile is the best thing since sliced bread.
Steven
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Mar 3 2008, 10:15 AM) *
You say it like its a bad thing. My profile is the best thing since sliced bread.

I believe the best thing since sliced bread is Al Gore. Your profile can be next.
Heathasm
LOL I HAVE 2. but i just set up my profile for teh first time. minimal sutff haha
hypnotique

Sorry im not that popular.
arcanum
Page views 6,968

Sorry, Dani. hug.gif
libertie
All these people in the thousands who say they're "unpopular" or "lame" make me want to go drink a bottle of bleach. Thanks a lot, guys.
paperplane
I <3 Dani.

In other news, I just figured out how to accept friend requests, but still have no idea how to add people myself. Ho hum.

Nevermind, I have figured it out. Dani's profile had me confused.
shadowfax
5567. Woo.

Shame that I don't really use it anymore. :/
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Mar 2 2008, 11:30 PM) *

Gah, I hope nobody that views your profile is epileptic.
Teesa
QUOTE(davinci @ Mar 3 2008, 09:31 PM) *
5567. Woo.

Shame that I don't really use it anymore. :/

MONA!!!!! throb.gif ilu flowers.gif flowers.gif

and i agree with dani, dang you people in the thousands thinking you're unpopular hehe.gif
Gryffindor-Girl
QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Mar 1 2008, 09:25 PM) *

Ha ha me too!

now my veiw count is up to 4,665.
Jennifer
2 thousand something? As others said, majority of it was probably views from myself :P
libertie
QUOTE(paperplane @ Mar 3 2008, 05:24 PM) *
Dani's profile had me confused.

What can I say? I'm a truly complicated person.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.