Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MILK
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
Jeng
i searched, so booyaaa.

what kind of milk do you drink?

ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER IMPORTANT QUESTION...

i drink whole milk, but i want to switch to a much lesser fat milk
whats the closest/similar to whole milk? I don't want something that will make me not like it because of a sudden change of taste or anything. is it 2%?
lkajsfklajskds
anything but skim and soy.

i actually dont like milk in general. i mean, milk alone. cept im drinking it more often.
i think i used to be lactose intolerant
weed
1% taste like water.
i drink lactaid its whole milk with no lactose.
(in my opinion its better than all milks) flowers.gif
Jeng
what would you people suggest for me, since im going to try to switch over to a much less fat milk?
illriginal
Whole white milk. I don't like water downed milk.
QUOTE(Jeng @ Feb 29 2008, 04:30 PM) *
what would you people suggest for me, since im going to try to switch over to a much less fat milk?

Soy or 2% or 1%
austinoutloud
I think all milk tastes the same.
superstitious
QUOTE(Jeng @ Feb 29 2008, 03:30 PM) *

Start off with 2%. Anything less will just piss you off.
Reidar
Dietary fat doesn't translate into body fat, just so you know.
illriginal
QUOTE(Reidar @ Feb 29 2008, 04:55 PM) *
Dietary fat doesn't translate into body fat, just so you know.

Yar... poor kids are willing to starve themselves a few days straight just to be "healthy" in the eyes of their friends =\

I can only assume they lack education in real health education (dietary)

QUOTE(austinoutloud @ Feb 29 2008, 04:42 PM) *
I think all milk tastes the same.

It's the texture that truly matters to me o.o; (if that makes any sense)
ersatz
Skim milk all the way. :D

Whole milk is awful for you!
brooklyneast05
milk makes me wanna throw up
DoubleJ
I only drink soy. When I was in military school, my DI told us that if we drank whole milk, we might as well drink it from the cow. JaVonn Johnson - Whole Milk Free Since 2003
dustbunny
THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM I HAVE AHHHHHHH. I love whole milk, and thought that MORE WHOLE MILK = GREATER CHANCE OF GROWING etc, then I found out it was hella fatty and now I'm in a dilemma cos I love the taste of whole milk and everything else just tastes like filtered watered out crap and and this is sad.

/endrant
brooklyneast05
betty ohmy.gif
dustbunny
JCCCC hug.gif
tokyo-rose
Yeah, try 2%.

I never drink whole milk; it's always 1% or 2% for me.
Crash2
Usually 2%. Whole milk is too... rich (?) for me. I'm not sure if that's the right word for it.
superficial
The only milk that I drink is 2%, because that's the one that tastes the best for me (and plus the rest of my family). Whole milk is way too... whole for me. >__>. The only time I drink milk is when I eat cereal, I hate the taste of milk alone haha. And on occasions, I drink soy milk from those blue cartons that I get from Chinatown because those are sweetened or something. There's estrogen in soy milk, so men that are drinking it, be careful! D:
RealTalk
I drink 2% because that what my ma buys. Occasionally I'll drink the milk my brother buys which is skim milk. It's gross because it tastes watery as heck.

karmakiller
Yeah, go for 2%.

Growing up I ALWAYS drank whole milk. 2% tastes more like whole than anything else. I don't really drink milk anymore because it gives me horrible stomach cramps. It's odd that my body doesn't like dairy, yet I'm a dairy farmer's kid.
JokeInsideJoke
soy milk tastes like shit!
angelrevelation
I prefer skim, but 1% is alright. I just think anything above that is way too creamy, which is not something that goes down very easily.
xhidethedetails
I drink skim.
Whole milk is good every once in a while but I grew up drinking skim.
shalalasusan
2% and soy! I drink around 2 glasses a day. :)
Flaunted
I have to have something with my milk, i can never have it alone.
(brownies, cookies, cereal, peanut butter etc etc)
My family drinks whole milk, but i drink 2% as well.
My bf's family can only take Soymilk and.... its not yummy ):
Teesa
definitely start with 2%, then work your way down.

i grew up with whole milk, but when i started college a couple of years ago, i started drinking skim milk and can't drink anything else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.