Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nascar!
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
Steven
fun? boring? if fun, why do you consider it fun, just wondering O.o
crazi_in_love_08
in my opinion i think nascar can be very interesting and fun. Some people beleive that it is just about going around in a circle. but it is much more then that.. i used to do some local racing a few years ago. and it puts alot of strain on your body. If you have ever tried to sit through a race without gettin a drink, snack or going to the bathroom, you know its tough. well they do the same thing and focusing on alot more thing then that. trying to run the same line, trying to figure out if the car becomes tight or loose in the corners. sweating in their head -toe fire suits.they have to be very durable to be able to race liek this. not everyone can get in a car and do it. which makes them special. i know alot of people that are uncapable of doing this. anyways. enough of the drivers themself. but seeing who can obtain the most points is also fun. anything can happen at any time.. next year they are all going to be running the same motor. which will truly show who has more skill. not who has more money to put into the car.. welp thats my opinion..
DoubleJ
I love Nascar, and I am a HMS/JGR boy myself. I have had every single nascar game that has come out. I have an immense amount of respect for the sport, and I know a lot of history behind it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.