Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: your favorite
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
Smarmosaur
let's get this place hopin'!
really, the Cafe has been dead.

now to keep this relevant...
what's your favorite thing to create on photoshop, paintshop...whatever you use? it can be thing such as vectors or even overlays, icons, or just backgrounds...whatever.

my favorite would definitely be overlays.
MissHygienic
Favorite thing to create? Well, it's not really creating, but I like conceptual manipulations, combining various objects from photos together.
miyashu
div overlay layouts and vexels.
michellerrific
DIV overlays, because then after the graphic designing, I can incorporate web designing! :D

Making icons can also be fun; I haven't done that in a long time. And I also like to alter the color/filter/effects on random photos.

PS. I agree about the cafe being dead. I'll try to think of creative topics more :[
technics
Mainly retouching and colorizing.
emotionaltears
I like making Icons, weblayouts, emoticons, webicons
Heathasm
i like to keep my photoshop stuff simple really. im mainly just making shapes and putting text on images and whatnot with it
Teesa
hmm, good question.
i love using just random brushes and trying to put something together.
also, if i have time, i try practicing vectors.
arcanum
Vexels, and icons. Fershure. I love doing lineart, too.
Collages are fun, but I'm not very good at them. haha
venti-anemoi
Icons icons icons! :D

Layouts occasionally, when I'm feeling particularly artistic. XD
aaayotiffany
i have a habit of making my div overlays look alike.
which is why i haven't been making any lately.
plus, i've been "busy"... procrastinating and stuff.

so right now, i enjoy making graphics.
mainly icons and banners.
manny-the-dino
i don't have favorites.
i do EVERRYTHING in ps.
ps is like my bff.
i can't live without it _smile.gif
superstitious
^ Man, sad sig. :[

I like icons, but they piss me off because I'm anal about fonts and I try so hard not to have random words and such. It's a love/hate relationship. I LOVE photomanipulation. It's sad as hell that I haven't done one in over a year.

These days I mostly restore photos for people or take out watermarks for parents who have picture proofs but don't want to pay for school pictures. Shhhhhhhhh
Gigi
Complete colourizations, which usually includes some retouching. I love retouching photos; not so much to make the person look perfect, but to experiment with colours and digitally enhancing makeup.

I like to vexel/vector, but I've never finished one that I'm satisfied with. Most of the time, I start one and never finish it. I have around 20 unfinished vexels. I do love vexelling skin though.

As for blends and photomanips...they're sort of dead for me. I see too many people around here with their self-gratifying brush-crazy, 500-layered bullshit that just feels meaningless and uninspiring.
S-Majere
Overlays and banners, fo sho.
none345678
overlays. I like to do a lot of other things but its aways a hit or miss with how they look. :]
anzbex
Vexels & web layouts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.